Walking is for Hero's

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Walking is for Hero's

Took me a while to get used to this.. as I was very much a Run and Gun.. but walking as much as possible in game plays.. at near all times.. has improved my game play in a lot of ways..

It doesnt matter the game type, dom, demo, TDM etc..

My advise is simple..

walk --> crouch --> go prone (jumping doesnt seem to be as effictive in this game) and bring on your kill steaks..

The amount of times im walking and catch enemies blasting towards me.. gun down.. BAM.. P'ownd (oh was that a gold gun u had.. thank you very much we'll add that as my secondary cause im going to run outa bullets real soon at this rate

Just something I taught Id share..

Level 8
11 REPLIES

Re: Walking is for Hero's

in reply to Justin_IRE

I think i need to try that to.

Im getting killed while running WAY to much.

Level 1

in reply to Justin_IRE

Problem is when I walk, then everyone else gets the kills.

Level 14

in reply to Justin_IRE

It is, I made a vid a few weeks ago on it.....helps a lot not running

Level 36

in reply to forrest-gump___

I watched Gumps video (a couple days ago) and tried it. I've been a runner since I started playing FPS's online. I have seen my game improve quite a bit since I took Gumps advice. There are a few occasions where you still may need to run, but I think that's covered in the video. Thanks Gump.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Justin_IRE

Sound advise, evey time I am playing with one of my friends and they are sucking it up. I tell them to slow it down. No point in running head on it to a barrage of emeny gun fire when you can walk up and shot their faces. Slow and steady wins the race, its more of a maratin than a sprint.

Level 2

in reply to Justin_IRE

Yup......thanks GUMP....watched your vid when you posted it and my game went through the roof (mkay for me not the pros)....that vid was good stuff as well as Anthos's....

Level 23

in reply to Justin_IRE

Great advice! I've been trying this for about a week now... it really helps your aim. Thanks for this post.

Level 10

in reply to Justin_IRE

There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and f**k one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and f**k 'em all".

Level 1

in reply to gooseeye

gooseeye wrote:

There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and f**k one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and f**k 'em all".

lol I love that quote, so much truth in it

Level 36

Studios