Warning.. do not join the following CLAN they will take you XP and kick you back out!?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Warning.. do not join the following CLAN they will take you XP and kick you back out!?

Because we are not allowed to name and shame.. reply to this (saying that you want to know the name) and I will PM you the name of the clan..

Long story short.. I joined about a month ago, as did about 90 memebers (most of which were founders) who gave up their 500xp.. to get the Clan up to level 27.. 28?

And over the weekend.. they decided to A) change the owner of the Clan, and B) Kick out about 30-40 members?!

With all that was not right with the game.. to have this stuff going on is??

Level 8
16 REPLIES

Re: Warning.. do not join the following CLAN they will take you XP and kick you back out!?

in reply to Justin_IRE

Though I don't need to know this clans name, I hate reading about stuff like this. Other COD members taking advantage of the system, perhaps its something that Activision or IW can look into and you can get your points back?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: Warning.. do not join the following CLAN they will take you XP and kick you back out!?

in reply to Justin_IRE

See thats more your faults for just joining a random clan. My clan is a group nit bunch of guys, I have their phone numbers and talk to them at least a few times a week. What ever happened to a clan be a bunch of friends that generally have the same mindset on to how to play the game? Our clan will stop about 20 members in total.

Level 22

in reply to thisguygotcha

Yea I hear what your saying thisguy, but allot of people joined clans that "seemed" fare with large amount of members. The creators of that clan just stole bunch of points, crooked thieves the lot of them.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to thisguygotcha

Yea that is the way to go... joining a clan just to get the CLAN XP up is a little silly.

My (main) clan has 9 members (I think... no more othan 10 for sure)

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Justin_IRE

That's a sad case of being used and abused, just wish you could take your bonus xp with ya, well dude just leave it to Karma, what goes around comes right back round, believe that, pm me their clan name, I'd love to meet those idiots on the battlefield!!

Level 1

in reply to Justin_IRE

@ thisguygotcha wouldnt really agree.. if you want a "Professional" Clan with a high level.. then dont advertise it as a "All player Levels Welcome" just do what most to..

"must have a 18.65 K/D must be online at exactly 8pm to 10pm... and must beat the lobby leader with only a TK"

All of the above "terms and conditions" are fine with me.. Im not that good a player so I wont apply..

But to say your an "Open to all Members" then kick people out after 2 months.. is pure Robbery.. and as said before there is enough wrong in this game for to not have this kind of crap going on...

Level 8

in reply to Justin_IRE

really really sad this.

I run an "open to all'  clan with my mate and we literary take all comers and only ask courtesy towards (each)other members/players and in lobbies.

Your welcome to join us if u like you wont get kicked as long as your friendly, only thing is we mostly speak dutch between us as most of our 30 members are dutch or belgian but i am sure that at least 90% of us speak perfect english

I was afraid something like this was gonna happen from the first moment i saw all these "must be founders" clans arise, glad i didn't rush into one of those

Level 7

in reply to zombie-papa

Man that sucks did you contact support and asked them if there is anything at all you can do about your xp

Level 4

in reply to NuggyUnlimited

Contacted Support, to be told "They are looking into the Issue and will let me know by email what the solution is" if any..

So time will tell.. hopefully they get a Clan re-set.. or everyone who was kicked should get their points back.. and that amount should be taken away from the Clan's XP..

Level 8

Studios