What is the best?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What is the best?

Hey guys, just wondering what your favorite or best class is that you use the most.. mine personally is using the acr, 44 mag with tac knife, scavenger pro, assassin pro, stalker pro, and support strikes with adv uav, stealth bomber, and emp...  Lately I've been favoring the pp90ma1 with rapid fire and red dot too..

Level 3
13 REPLIES

Re: What is the best?

in reply to FleshGod

Spas 12 w/ damage

Simply the best. Loved it to death......the I made the horrible mistake of prestiging.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

Yeah.. I've got my faves but ill wait til prestige 10 to really get into trying different shit.. not huge on sniping.. can't quick scope to save my life

Level 3

in reply to FleshGod

I know right? I've never figured out how to quickscope successfully...I use the CM901 with extended clips and holo sights + the MK14 with Kick and Holo sights with the perks Scavenger, Overkill, and Marksman (all pro) and the assault k-streaks Care package, Assault Helicopter, and Pave Low.

My second favorite is sniping...AS-50 with Kick/Acog...(Overkill) PP90m1 Kick and silenced, with the perks Scavenger, and Marksman. The killstreaks vary depending on how much damage I want to do.

Level 1

in reply to xKTLxShadow

I'm more of a run and gun.. camping and glitching is for pussies.. I play legit as my ode shows.. its only 1.25.. but I do everything the legit way..

Level 3

in reply to FleshGod

Run and Gun is the best way to play FleshGod

Level 1

in reply to xKTLxShadow

On the real... Although camping in a glitch against hackers does make me laugh hahaha.. they get so butthurt..

Level 3

in reply to FleshGod

Especially the wall glitches on seatown...I love just sitting in those and picking off noobs.

Level 1

in reply to xKTLxShadow

No noobs.. I realize its the pecking order but I like to peck at fools that like to cheat..

Level 3

in reply to infinitlag

From what I recall, the M18 or whatever it was called, the assault rifle, was beastly, and the P90 or usas for smaller maps like seatown

Level 6

Studios