What two features would you want on a SCUF controller?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What two features would you want on a SCUF controller?

Scuf controllers add two buttons on the underside that you can manipulate with your hand without taking your fingers off the aim or move sticks.

So.. what two would you do?  I'm thinking X button (reload) and B button for prone.  Mostly because I play 99% drop zone and you definitely use those a bunch (X for picking up care packages in addition to reload and B becasue you need to go prone lots to defend positions.).Thoughts?  see the controllers at www.scufgaming.com 

Level 13
24 REPLIES

Re: What two features would you want on a SCUF controller?

in reply to PeteyLew

i have one. The total cost was 140 and i got the Ataks. ( Camo ) It is the best piece of gaming equipment i have ever bought. I have A as left paddle to jump. B as right paddle to knife. I play on Tactical so it makes me  beast, Not to mention how well i can shoot the MK-14. it is a SOLID controller. If you play on defalut i guess X would work but i recommend swithing to tactical to have the ability to drop shot + knife + Jump + Jump to prone. Limitless ability that way

Level 8

in reply to nycoolguy

Are there any other games you play? Keep in mind that u only have one shot at the button layout. Having A and B helps with halo as well. Dont just think CoD if your making a purchase.

Level 8

in reply to nycoolguy

Nope, pretty much MW3.  I'm not a jump/drop shotter per se but if this gives me the ability to do that then maybe I'll start using that tactic more.  I don't have any issues with knifing with the stick as it is...  I win most knife fights/panic kinfes.  I've never played tactical so maybe I'll putz around with that a little before deciding.  Honestly, I think the biggest advantages are going to be the hair triggers and the domed aim stick.  Faster, more accurate shooting is 90% of the reason I'm only an average player!  Well, that and I'm old and I suck.

Level 13

in reply to nycoolguy

nycoolguy wrote:

i have one. The total cost was 140 and i got the Ataks. ( Camo ) It is the best piece of gaming equipment i have ever bought. I have A as left paddle to jump. B as right paddle to knife. I play on Tactical so it makes me  beast, Not to mention how well i can shoot the MK-14. it is a SOLID controller. If you play on defalut i guess X would work but i recommend swithing to tactical to have the ability to drop shot + knife + Jump + Jump to prone. Limitless ability that way

so you paid scuff what £70 odd for a £24 controller with £5 worth of modifications

scuf are the biggest rip off ever.. not going to explain again theres another thread about scufs on here somewhere with lots of good info

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to nycoolguy

I have a question for you? I just ordered a scuf, I also play on tactical. Now if I want the right paddle to knife, do I still order the controller with right toggle down which is knife normally or the O button (im on ps3) which would be knife on tactical? Thanks for your helf in advance.

Level 3

in reply to PeteyLew

i would want...

1. Cheaper Prices that aren't a complete rip off.

2. A Price that is fair for a controller...

140$ no thanks... the scuff controller is worth about 70-75$ not 140$ i bet if they slapped a MLG logo on the controller it would cost 200$

Level 6

in reply to Southend_boi

Ignore the price... it doesn't bother me.  What feature would you like for the two buttons (legal... not rapid fire.)

Level 13

in reply to PeteyLew

Anyone else  Bueller?

Level 13

in reply to PeteyLew

Prone for sure.

Do you use C4?

Level 12

Studios