Where are you on the 5 steps of grief in relations to Elite Clan ops, and horrible DLC?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Where are you on the 5 steps of grief in relations to Elite Clan ops, and horrible DLC?

in reply to CowboySr

I'm stuck on #2. It boggles my mind that a game this BIG cannot meet their deadlines. I'm pretty sure they're busy working on MW4 and there are only a few people working on the DLCs and that's why they're behind schedule. The Face-off game mode and maps were a brilliant way to save their team some time and effort.

Level 35

Re: Where are you on the 5 steps of grief in relations to Elite Clan ops, and horrible DLC?

in reply to CowboySr

sitting at 5 cowboy, we going to get what they give us and nobody is going to change that the tumbleweed is going to be blowing thro here sonner rather than later the way things are going .

Level 13

in reply to CowboySr

I don't play MW3 as much as I did BO, AND...the only reason I payed for elite was to save a few bucks overall. So I guess that would keep me at a 5. I have jsut accepted it all.

Level 28

in reply to CowboySr

Put me under the "Still waiting for clan challenges for over 7 months" catagory. never again.

Level 14

in reply to CowboySr

I was at 5 since I found out how crappy ELITE is. I remember Beachhead saying like 2-3 weeks ago that Clan Challenges would be rolling out in the summer, but I just don't care anymore.

Level 22

in reply to CowboySr

I've been at #5 for 3 months now.

Level 19

in reply to Thedestoyer

Now wait, Youve been cycling through them like me. Ive seen the anger in some of your posts

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Well after seeing it's just 3 face-off maps and a new spec op's mission for tomorrow i'm currently at #2 i was hoping for another mp map i guess buying BF3 Premium wasn't a bad idea

Level 18

in reply to scolia5044

I'm stuck it 2)...and now , im there with the game , Elite And the whole cod series..

Id say the " I'll never buy this game again "But I know I'm hooked and will be getting blops 2 on release day...i will always have hope for black ops 2 ...( finger's crossed )

Elite now thats a different thing ..if im just getting clan ops and thats it..i think ill just buy the dlc's as they come out..that 10 bucks isnt worth it.

Level 9

in reply to CowboySr

Can you picture the conference meeting? Suggested dialouge that probably happend.

1: So what have kind of multiplayer maps did you guys create this month for our members cause last month we really dropped the ball again?

2:Well, um, We gots a new spec op mi.....

3: Stop! I said Multiplayer maps, thats what theyre yelling at us for. I dont want to hear about Spec ops.

4.)Well um, We have 3 new maps sir, they look beautiful and the best....

5.) Stop! Why is this layout so small, are these all faceoffs?

6.) Oh yes sir and theyre great! The Shipwrecker map puts you on a ship that..

7.) Stop! Where are the multiplayer maps!

8.) Well steve in accounting thought the company could make more money if we released 3/4 of the desgn team, but these face off maps sir, you gotta see um.

9.) Facepalms at thought of his Twitter account exploding when they find out.

Level 34

Studios