Who the fuck are these people, that muck about in objectives?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Who the fuck are these people, that muck about in objectives?

It's so bad now, they're not even capable of killwhoring....players just standing still, getting 4 or 5 kills, not PTFO, not killwhoring, not "patrolling", literally doing sweet f.a.......WTF is going on ? ....is TDM that hard for them? .....or are they practising how to be a cunt for BLOPS2 ?

Level 4
9 REPLIES

Re: Who the fuck are these people, that muck about in objectives?

in reply to JKL_9697

they might have been busy and forgot they were in a game i know its happened to me loads of times

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

It nets them much more kills than TDM. They just sit back and make their team do all the work while they're at a much lower risk of being attacked, especially since they're not going for the objective.

Level 1

in reply to JKL_9697

I was trying to ptfo this afternoon and the lag was unlike anything I wave experienced yet in this game plus there where a bunch just trying for killstreaks and not supporting so I left the game on and went and did other things, I would go back and try hoping that either the lagging stopped or someone else was trying to ctf and would help but no...

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

Not PTFO has always been bad in MW3....but lately it's gone beyond a joke......if these people are practising for BLOPS2, it will be the biggest yawnfest ever

Level 4

in reply to JKL_9697

Reasons I stand still in-game:

Emergency toilet run

Text message or phone call

Making a PB&J sammich

Level 12

in reply to CylonNumber6

Yeah , i'm on about players that move about 2 inches and get about 2 kills........One player on my "team" today decided to jump on the spot for 2 games....I thought he was going to start corner trapping , but he couldn't even be bothered to be a proper troll.....whats going on?......P.S..if i need a dump, i'll leave the game

Level 4

in reply to CylonNumber6

Too funny. LOL

Level 19

in reply to JKL_9697

Take an unsilenced weapon and go to the place where they are and start air firing.... This will attract enemy. Do it couple of times.. either they will start moving or leave...

Level 3

in reply to falkon1

Yeah, you're right, that usually works..........i tried it with this particular person, to no effect.........what's more surprising was that he continued to do it in the next game...........but forgetting that idiot, i just think that the standard of online play ( which on MW3 was never great) is beyond a joke now.........I reckon most regular players must have moved on, and loads of casual players have come back to " practice" for BLOPS2

Level 4

Studios