Who was the first person with Infected/Transmission

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Who was the first person with Infected/Transmission

Obviously these titles were given to one person.  And then exponentially expanded to thousands of players.

Kind of cool how it all started from one person. 

Anyone guess who was the first to start the epidemic?

Level 35
4 REPLIES

Re: Who was the first person with Infected/Transmission

in reply to nickzombie

Just like any other games . The game makers team has them and plays a little here and there to start it off.

Level 12

in reply to thehunan

Thats what I thought too.  I wondered if it was only one person who started with it, or a group of people.

Level 35

in reply to nickzombie

I can't tell you that is how it started. But that is how it has started in other games that have a tag / trophy or what ever that spreads by playing with other people.

Level 12

in reply to nickzombie

Seems like it(transfer) is popping up all over the place now, I got the transfer title in infected the other night. I think all of my clan mates have it now as well and no there was no boosting done to share the title with each other. 

From what I have heard it was a title only the devs had. I remember seeing a tweet right before the title started spreading that the devs were going to be playing an open lobby in FFA gun games, if they did and were all running the transfer title it would explain the rapid spread of the title no one seemed to be able to get a couple months ago.

Level 16

Studios