Why Hack???

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Why Hack???

Why do people with homebrew hack, i have homebrew and i dont jump people or hack them. I just use homebrew for infected/gun game and preadator missles (sometimes). So tell me when bully or somone else makes the codes for demoting/hacking somone. Why use them >.<

Level 3
30 REPLIES

Re: Why Hack???

in reply to TheDetonator1

Ask yourself that.

Level 12

I've always asked myself that question, "Why even hack in the first place?"

Everytime i ask that to hackers they never answer me, i guess their answer is too pathetic for words.

Level 21

Predator missiles in pub is hacking. So why don't you tell us why you hack?

Level 10

in reply to godmsack

^

Level 12

in reply to SniperRed1

Don't expect an answer, hackers never answer. Or they'll just say "I hack... because i can"

Level 21

in reply to godmsack

its not technacally hacking, im just using something that treyarch/activision wont put on. they say wii aint hve that much RAM, but the coding is all there for the pred missles, all they have to do is activate it.

Level 3

Thats not a reason, thats an excuse...

Level 12

It's not suposed to be there, and you using codes to make it seem like it is,is hacking! Why don't people get that?! And all you have to do is grow up and realize hacking is pathetic! So what happened, you were on a 23 killstreak and you got killed by a predator missile? Is that why the hacking started, i mean the copy paste.

Level 21

TheDetonator wrote:

its not technacally hacking, im just using something that treyarch/activision wont put on. they say wii aint hve that much RAM, but the coding is all there for the pred missles, all they have to do is activate it.

Its not even hacking cause you probably can't even code, do you make these codes yourself? Yeah dude, you have a killstreak us legit players don't have which is cheating which may be in the game but in order to get it you had to use illegitamite actions to obtain it, and we don't take kindly to your types round here

Level 19

Studios