[ Wii U ] The switch to hd : is it positive?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

[ Wii U ] The switch to hd : is it positive?

Hello,

When i was posting at that other thread about the differences in the game thanks to the console, i was thinking : is the switch to hd positive? or negative?

If you look at the stats, we have less campers, less blending in with the location ( soldiers and area look the same in hd ) harder killstreaks to get and the easy killstreaks are not on the wii.

So is it actaully positive that we are gonna change to a hd console to? Because we are gonna lose a console with less campers less killstreaks and some other stuff.

What do you all think? I think that it is negative, we are probally getting elite and we will need to pay for other stuff to unlock in the wii U... map packs...stuff like that.

Is it positive? ( the change to hd )

Ty for reading, and post what you think.

SilenT

Level 31
10 REPLIES

Re: [ Wii U ] The switch to hd : is it positive?

in reply to silentshotnl1

Wii > Wii U

deal with it.

Level 9

in reply to MadHouseSRB

I disagree 150 percent.

How can a standard def console like the wii compare to HD consoles? It can't, graphically of course. Gameplay wise, sure, but come on, everyone likes decent graphics in their games. The Wii U will have all of your favourite games, alongside better graphics. Dont get me wrong. I like the Wii. But, the Wii U with all of its features, will be a force to be reckoned with. Unlike the Wii was with the PS3 and 360.

Level 14

Really, the only problem I have with CoD on the Wii is the amount of hackers. Take them out somehow and I'm perfectly fine.

Level 26

I don't even think any cod games will be going to the Wii U. I haven't heard for a long time if BO2 will be going there. Does anyone know?

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

Still no news, only activision pushed nintendo to get a new controller ( ccp newer version ) or they woulndt release any games from activision.. but no news about blops 2...

Level 31

Dafuq you trying to say?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're saying are we willing to give up our 2004 graphics and underpowered processor for a much better console?

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Now now.

Level 29

I know what you think of WiiU, Silent. (; We share mutual feelings. I think Nintendo should quit with CoD, since they are into "family" things.

Level 3

in reply to CptMacMillianKi

Nintendo never wanted a relationship with CoD. They knew it would change their community and look what it has turned us to! A bunch of lying, dirty whiners

Why! its not fair....there..there was time now, but now its all gone. Its not fair! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can guess what show I just quoted, then you I will give you a billion cookies.

Level 33

Studios