XP Boosting Dedicated Ranked Servers [PC]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

XP Boosting Dedicated Ranked Servers [PC]

Hello

I found some server in MW3 what have XP Boosting config. and if you kill one person you will get a lot of XP and you can earn the prestiges in only one day.

Its not a client side hack/cheat program than in the MW2 was, its only on the server, and anyone can connect and boost their XP.

A server owner told me that:

"This is a server modification , since its not running on your machine , you will not be detected by the VAC , so VAC only detects if YOU run hacks , if the server runs >MODS< you are fine."

You can earn the 10. prestige in one day if you want. O.o Why it's possible?

His Video:

I leveled some level and I connected the server (my friend was on it), and i get a lot of XP.  Smiley Surprised

I must reset my stat? I don't want that 'cause my normal leveling will be lost. :\

Is it illegal? The players will get ban if they playing on servers like that?

I hope not, because the players are victims. Please stop the XP boost possibility on the server side.

This is the PC version.

Sorry for my bad English.

Please help.

I don't wanna get banned.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: XP Boosting Dedicated Ranked Servers [PC]

in reply to silverss

Dont worry, the devs dont give a flying F*** about us pc gamers, worst case will be your stats will be reset,

but

seeing as there are players using these servers to rank upto full presteige, with only 4-5 hours gameplay behind em, and they are not getting touched, my thinking is from now on avoid any server that says fast xp etc,(usually they are ffa servers)

Level 13

in reply to _bhc_max_co

Thanks for answering!

Happy new year!

Level 1

in reply to silverss

I really don't understand XP boosting 'dedicated' servers. Does that carry over to matchmaking or something? You already have everything unlocked in the 'dedicated' servers from the start. What is the need for XP boosting?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
Level 20

in reply to PDE_PaulKersey

I'ts a normal server with high XP rate. You can earn the ranks faster and faster.

You don't need anything, it's a server side mod, you will get a lot of XP on theese servers whether you want it or not. The devs should disable the XP rate cvar in the server.cfg.

Level 1

in reply to silverss

no what paul was saying is; why do people even care about ranking up in dediced server; when everything is already unlocked. what's the point? so you have pretty emblem, and a numer by your name, how does that impact you game play? 0_o is every one on drugs?

Level 19

in reply to poison_pawn

It's only for perfectionists. It's not influence the game play entirely.

Level 1

in reply to silverss

yes  the ranks sand unlocks carry over to iwnet..

thats why the leader boards have players with millions of points and very little hours, it allows them to get everyhting faster for when they play iwnet, ranks, perks weapons prestiege. etc

Level 13

Studios