Your new community team members here!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Your new community team members here!

Hey Call of Duty forum folks -

As your new community team we wanted to let you know we're going to be hanging out around these forums to answer your questions and concerns related to Modern Warfare 3.

We'll be chiming in on threads as we feel is needed and you can also send us PMs if you prefer private chats.

Here are our profiles:

Teanah

Candyslexia

We're also on Twitter if that is your thing :

Tina Twitter

Candy Twitter

We're both very excited to start interacting with you to help better our game, our community and our future titles!

142 REPLIES

Re: Your new community team members here!

in reply to candyslexia

I like pizza.

Highlighted

in reply to teanah

Hope to see you guys girls contributing to the forums. I don't like to name fingers and point names, but our last CM kind of preferred to avoid the forums.

Level 35

in reply to kastro187420

Men.

in reply to teanah

teanah wrote:

Men.

Stealth clowns....

Level 14

in reply to kastro187420

True but we as CoD players need to view this as an attempt to clean the slate and get back on track. Everyone falls at some point BUT it's how/if you get back up is what counts.

We look forward to your thoughts and it's great to see a bridge has been built between the players/enthusiasts and IW. Please judge posts by content and feasibility. We look forward to interacting with you and to help make the CoD experience even better than it was before.

-PSN: xXZvErSXx

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Absolutely Zvers...I agree.  That was my point, in a way, too.  As this is a fresh start, if I were in their position I would probably stand up and tell the powers that be...look...the last guy failed at least in part because he overshared with little to no solid, concrete information.  I will not be that way if I accept this opportunity.

A community manager is only as effective as the information they can disseminate, and I just hope that these ladies have been given, or will soon be given, more automony then past people in the role.  If they do get that extra leash, I think we are in for something great because it is obvious from their responses that they care about the community.

I'm pumped for the future.

Level 4

in reply to candyslexia

Sweet!! Nice to see some of you on here! i asked Ghandi a while back about adding HC CTF. He said he would pass it on tot the team. I havent heard anything back yet. Now I know oyu owuld have to either remove one of the HC modes or make a moshpit. But in the research I have done people wouldnt mind HC HQ getting taken out and adding HC CTF. HC HQ at the most has 1000 people playing in it at any hour. I would bet Teenah a Pizza :-) that HC CTF would have way way more!!

Level 3

in reply to candyslexia

Any questions?

in reply to teanah

Yea could you all look into adding HC CTF?? Also, is there any info on a Hotfix for this recent lag issue that happened after the last TU? Or any new info about what has caused it?

Level 3

Studios