clan tag color change in MW3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

clan tag color change in MW3

Does anybody know at what prestige you get to change you clan tag? because I seen somebody with color clan tag, if they cheatting let me know so I could report them when I see them.

Level 9
36 REPLIES

Re: clan tag color change in MW3

in reply to MVME2NIGHT

Only way I know of having a different color clan tag is through the clan section in elite. Once your clan unlocks a certain level you have the option to have a gold clan tag. I have never heard or seen anything about different colored clan tags. Unles you are talking about the controller buttons in their clan tag then yes it is an exploit and should be reported.

Level 4

in reply to wickedcueball

No. just like in black ops when you reach prestige 13 that you could change it. the clan elite thing it's no active yet. so you think they hacking. I know he was past the 4th prestige because I seen the emblem but I don't know what prestige he was on.

Level 9

in reply to MVME2NIGHT

the R3 and L3 buttons are not an exploit they are a keyboard thing if you change your keyboard type to dutch and use a usb keyboard anyone can make the R3 and L3 clan tags no hacking involved just use a usb keyboard if its a regular you hold like alt and press 4545 or a playstain just hold the red corner button and look for 1/4 or 1/2 you make those symbols in the clan tag and press continue you will get the R3 an L3 clan tag so its not an exploit

Level 1

in reply to XTrinityBladeX

I am sorry to dissappoint you xtrinitybladex but yes it is an exploit, IWs Robert Bowling even tweeted about it being an exploit, everyone found using it is getting banned, so you better stop before you get reported.

Level 1

in reply to MVME2NIGHT

the R3 and L3 buttons are not an exploit they are a keyboard thing if you change your keyboard type to dutch and use a usb keyboard anyone can make the R3 and L3 clan tags no hacking involved just use a usb keyboard if its a regular you hold like alt and press 4545 or a playstain just hold the red corner button and look for 1/4 or 1/2 you make those symbols in the clan tag and press continue you will get the R3 an L3 clan tag so its not an exploit

Level 1

in reply to MVME2NIGHT

mate you unlock gold clan tags from call of duty elite when your is a high level

Level 1

Actually,the controller buttons in your clan tag is NOT a hack.All you do is put symbols in the "Clan Tag" space when managing the clan,and the sybols are in.I found out by talking to Activision.So if you see anybody with controller buttons in their clan tag,DON'T report them.The Activision person I asked,even gave me a website that downloads a note about how to get the controller buttons.IT IS NOT A HACK.I know my clan tag isn't like that, cause mine isn't level 5 yet.

Level 1

I Agree above. ELITE Is the ONLY Way to get the Gold clan tag, If they have The buttons on your Xbox 360 controller, It is hacks. After december 2011 Infinity Ward and ACTIVISION Removed that. If someone dose it, Your account will be banned. And if someone has it in there Tag, Report it for Hacking. Thank you.

Level 1

no you have to have a level 10 elite clan!!!!

Level 1

Studios