how do i invite friends to join clan

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

how do i invite friends to join clan

ok so i am trying to start a clan with friends. but cnt seem to get any further than making a clan name. how do i invite people to join as every time i try to it gives me error on page. and yes im a founder too. if somone would be as kind to talk me through i would be greatfull.

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: how do i invite friends to join clan

in reply to marko88

How are you inviting people?

Go onto Elite, then search for the Players name and when your on there page it should say 'Invite to Clan' at the top.

Level 5

in reply to Hunter_Ant1

Also the players need to be using elite as well, from what I can tell.

Level 29

in reply to marko88

this still isnt working. can somone that knows wat they are doing tell me how to invite people to join a clan.

Level 1

in reply to marko88

log into youre Elite account via youre pc (not the Ps3 App) invite players via the pc go to their names were it says invite to clan (click on it) ...then get them to log in via their accounts and get them to goto - Career then look at ELITE FEED and then check INVITE tab and accept invite you sent them..

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/69061 - btw if interested im Founder/Clan Leader of clan F.E.A.R   - all welcome to join!

Level 2

in reply to marko88

Hey everyone who see's this mesage....I really need clan members....You need to know how to quickscope and I recommend trickshot..you need to be older than 10 that mean NO RAGERS Or Sqeakers..If You need a new clan and your a good quickscopers This Is Your clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11828760

Level 1

in reply to marko88

idk but i dnt get the ttitles

Level 1

Studios