mw3 hack- God mode+invicibility is a real problem. PLEASE READ

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

mw3 hack- God mode+invicibility is a real problem. PLEASE READ

there´s not much more to add on this discusion, wich is more like an request, but please do the one last update on mw3 and eliminate

this possibility to hack the game n ruining the hole gaming experience. you can find out how they do it, by looking it up on youtube, there you will find out that there are more than one hacker SELLING the hack/code. so after you guys check that out, i REALLY hope that you do someting about it . im counting on u guys n thanks for advance

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: mw3 hack- God mode+invicibility is a real problem. PLEASE READ

in reply to darkposter

It would be nice. I've made a plea to Tina and Candice, but haven't heard back anything definitive. Last I heard from Tina, she said to just report the people so they can ban them.. but mentioned nothing about a possibility of a fix.

So they are aware of it, I know that much. From what I hear, the modders spend most of the time in Groundwar and SnD. I know they're hitting GW pretty hard because that's what I play a lot of the time and I've ran into almost a dozen different ways in the last couple days. I'm sure SnD is just as bad.

Hopefully they do get around to fixing it though. The game still has a couple months of life left before Ghosts comes out, it would be a shame for it to go down like this.

Level 35

in reply to kastro187420

it needs fixing its just f**king annoyin hackers using god mod an invisible mod so that they can get a kill streak coz without that there sh*t!

Level 1

in reply to darkposter

ive played a lot of snd with invisible people... the program and shit theyre downloading and installing on their xbox is called reefer madness... anyone who says there are no cheats on xbox is fucking retarded because I have vault proof they exist... invisible people are really pissing me off and its getting more and more popular with nothing being done...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to darkposter

I agree this should be addressed quick. There are still some of us that play mw3 since BO2 sux major a$$. Please fix this asap, 1 out of every 3 games there's invisible hackers ruining the game.

Level 10

in reply to darkposter

i encountered a player over a week ago using invisibility, reported him, 5 days later i encountered same player in another match. Are they banning these players, are just the verbally "please don't do it again.

Level 1

in reply to darkposter

Hi,

I'm really very disappointed with Activision and their lack of support.

Activision makes a lot of money out of us with their games and map packs and supposedly they don't allow cheats and hackers.

I play Modern Warfare 3 (on PS3) and as anyone who is trying to play it will tell you it is now completely ruined by hackers using invisibility and god mode hacks. Its fair to say Activision does not care in any way about this - I myself and my friends have rung support countless times to be basically told that they wont be patching it and all we can do is in-game report the cheater (which they wont act on).

I have in-game reported hackers many times over the last few weeks but the same hackers are still playing and not banned.

I have personally submitted 16 support tickets through www.support.activision.com giving gamers names/server details/time/date/map yet I havent even had a reply or confirmation from activision.

I even reported someone offering to 'hack your account and give you the invisible/god mode' for £ (via paypal) on youtube. Nothing back from activision.

Seem's to me the hackers have done activision a favour - ruined the game and got people off the MW3 servers just in time so we can spend some more money with activision

I think if you buy a game and pay good money for map packs then activision should let you carry on playing the game. It can be easily patched and if you start banning the cheats problem solved.

If you aren't going to fix it and its now unplayable can we all get a refund?

Level 3

in reply to darkposter

Wed 4th Sept 2013

Here you go, lets see if anything is done about it. Today 10:06pm GMT Search and Destroy Hardcore - Map: Underground. xX-M0D_G4M3RS-Xx using invisibility hack. I bet nothing is done.

Nubs that have to hack are destroying this game. Activision doing nothing about it is also destroying the game.

Activision can view my recent games and verify this.

And don't forget to do something about this Activision:

Modern Warfare 3  ( Godmode And Invisible Class ) 2013 PS3 - YouTube

Level 3

in reply to KingM16

Sat 7th Sept 8:20pm GMT Map: Lockdown - ZzJazzlezZ using the invisible hack. Ban the nub. C'mon activision pull your finger out !!!!!

Level 3

in reply to darkposter

IW and Slegehammer only ban while the game was in its season but with a new title coming out in a couple months I don't blame them for not banning the 500 people who have modded classes in pubs. Although this is still annoying.

Level 1

Studios