need help about Mw2 BO and MW3 servers

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

need help about Mw2 BO and MW3 servers

well i need help with connecting to these servers and this is what happens it starts up in the main screen of xbox live (xbox live is working) i click start game (mw2,BO,mw3) it starts up and i press the middle button and it brings up the screen and it says connect to xbox live i click on it and it says test connection click on that and it brings me to the connections and i press the middle button again and it says its working how do i connect to the severs please help!!!!

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: need help about Mw2 BO and MW3 servers

in reply to Ninjarush

Well first they are not "servers", just FYI. When you play against someone you connect to them AFTER you join a lobby on the MS server.

Have you been banned from any game ?

Have you tried OTHER than a COD game to join ?

Do you only have an xbox Live silver account ?

Have you tried testing the connection BEFORE playing any game ?

Why are you hitting the middle button ? assuming you mean the large X on your controller.

Have you been banned of of Xbox Live ?

Have you rebooted you modem or router ?

And when you are testing the connection do you get ALL of the connections saying you are connected ?

Have you modded any of those games ?

When did this start ?

So far without enough details that is the best I can offer right now. If you answer each question below the space I gave you someone else might be able to pitch in as well.

PS Send me a Private Message here with your Gamertag. So that way you can keep your privacy.

Level 72

Re: need help about Mw2 BO and MW3 servers

in reply to starbuckfrack

And I am sorry for a second post but this sounds like an Xbox Live issue so far and not a COD issue.

Level 72

Studios