og clan this is aimed against you.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

og clan this is aimed against you.

Hey,

well last week i encounterend OG again.. i thought that they were nice and cool to play against, but no.. in the lobby i was already being called a hacker for my score last match.

Well ingame they ragequitted but first used fmg's against me and 4 randoms.. they ragequitted one of them was the host and they were thrash talking me, not what i expect from mature men, but okay mature is a big word.

I have played together with fissure against OG, and it was exactly the same, here we go :

1 : thrash talking in lobby

2 : ingame fmg akimbo

3 : ragequit and thrashtalk again.

Very mature OG, so if you dont wanna get akimbo'd just  leave if you see OG.

Level 31
30 REPLIES

Re: og clan this is aimed against you.

in reply to silentshotnl1

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it "Trash" talking not "Thrash" talking

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

Sorry if i dindt type it wrong, well its not typed wrong, i just type it like i hear it lol

Level 31

I have always had good experience dealing with OG in any games. No rage quitting, FMGs or trash talk... but I have never been in a lobby with more than 2 at a time.

Level 4

I have played against them a couple of times. They were in a party of 5 and they were 'skilled' with there PP90M1 and P90 with rapid fire ext mags. Ithink some of them were using FMG9's. I have added one of them. A swedish dude, like me! [OG]Skogge[SWE] i think. I kind of destroyed them but we lost because my team was killwhoring.

Level 7

Yea OG is a sad excuse for a clan filled with sad excuses for gamers. Every single one of em trash talks and sprays akimbo FMGs and PPs. Bunch of failures... i ran into one that was using a Scar L once and it nearly blew my mind.. but he failed with it really badly so i see why those horrible gamers use the FMGs. Still they are a better clan then those U&V assclowns.

Level 25

in reply to semperfi550

I think we played together once?  Don't remember but I know Grom was there as was Beastblood as Trololololo.. 

Look, making comments like yours make you sound silly.  The problem here is you have apparently run into a few lobbies with OG's that run with those weapons.. There are a lot of them... too many in my opinion and I have actually initiated a challenge asking any of them that are interested to use nothing but single shot weapons.  I've been using the MK14 almost exclusively for 2 prestiges now.

You also have to realize, and you probably don't but now you will, there are several hundred active members in the OG clan.  That's ALOT of players and believe me, not all of them fall into your broad and somewhat unfair description.   Maybe your experiences have been such but your assesment is wrong. 

Level 6

Last 3 times I have played them one guy has used akimbos. Two of them were on lockdown and [OG]CreepingDeath only used the FMG-9 akimbo. Another game I joined late and this guy was using it. Last time It was the match on fallen where one of the guys sniping sniped probably 2 people then switched to FMG-9 only.

And the sad part was when their host left the game and called Silent and I hackers.

Old guyz need to "grow up".

Level 26

The spinoff clan of OG (BCC) also don't act their age.

Level 27

in reply to porkins_d

wut....?

Level 12

Studios