og clan this is aimed against you.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: og clan this is aimed against you.

in reply to BCCSinCARA

I've been trash talked by your clan and even you called me a hacker. You guys weren't very tough your aim was comparable to that of a cross-eyed rhino. You in particular were freaking out and cussing me out, and you guys ended up winning both games. I don't understand why you were freaking out and calling me a hacker. You were with a cross of OG and BCC and it was just really eye opening to see a "mature" clan doing that kind of stuff. On that day I lost respect for both those clans because I have yet to play with any of these "mature" members.

Level 27

in reply to porkins_d

Well said my man

Level 22

in reply to silentshotnl1

Didn't even hear of this clan before, but checked out a lot of their top players.  They're a bunch of boosters.  How do you get 90+ headshots in one match???  Pretty Sad.

Level 1

in reply to TravisClark

I said all this months ago and I got shot down in flames! The majority of clans now put winning before self respect! They all use akimbo fmgs! OG I did bump into a good few times, but it was a while ago. There`s a clan I keep bumping into nowadays called UK, and they ALL use them in full parties, and theres certain individuals who ONLY use them too! Some french guy called NATHA, and some freak who only play FFA and ONLY uses fmg akimbo called MARY JANE

Level 22

Coming from someone who is OG and plays mainly in 4-5 OG parties I can say there are very few that I play with who use FMG. I can't speak to your personal experience because I was not there. I know there were some OG who used the FMG a lot when the game came out, but most have gotten bored or realized that it was cheap and have made the choice to use slightly more challenging guns.

Many of us, including me, have made the choice to use the MK-14 as our regular gun of choice.

I looked through our member list, we have no "OG Creeping Death" so he must be in another og clan. Not everyone running OG as a tag are "Old Guyz" members.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to OGPadre

OGPadre wrote:

Coming from someone who is OG and plays mainly in 4-5 OG parties I can say there are very few that I play with who use FMG. I can't speak to your personal experience because I was not there. I know there were some OG who used the FMG a lot when the game came out, but most have gotten bored or realized that it was cheap and have made the choice to use slightly more challenging guns.

Many of us, including me, have made the choice to use the MK-14 as our regular gun of choice.

I looked through our member list, we have no "OG Creeping Death" so he must be in another og clan. Not everyone running OG as a tag are "Old Guyz" members.

It seems that im not the only one with experiences like this. Im sorry but can you maybe inform your clan members about this?

Level 31

I'll agree with what Padre has posted above.  I'll also agree with Shitblocks assesment.  I know we have members that use FMG's.  I think most have stopped using it as a primary but there are many that keep them on a few classes.  I personally would like to see them banned but that will never happen.  Bottom line is there is so much cheating with this shitty game system that nobody, and mean nobody can ever be sure if they were beaten by a good player or a cheater.  SO, many of you here are good players and sport high ( as you claim ) KDR's.  I know from my ally list, most of the people I play with range from under a 1 to 3.  We have a huge range as we aren't a competitive clan as far as recruiting goes.  I've been in lobbies where we were beaten by a group and someone on the OG side started laying into the other side for hacking.  BUT, I've also been in lobbies where we beat the opposition and were also accused of hacking.  The majority of the long time members will stay quite and just leave after a match is over.  We have let in a few hot heads but as mentioned, when you have several hundred members you are bound to run in to a few A-holes.  I'm sure there are a few A-holes on this forum that are not OG, so you see, they are everywhere just like opinions.

I personally think we have taken on too many members but I'm not a mod nor do I have a say in how the clan is run.  I ally with the people I enjoy to play with.  I've dropped members I was friends with because I knew they had a hack they were using or because they were running around with FMG as primaries.  Those actions make us all look bad.  But before you start accussing entire clans of being rage quitters and immature, try to act a little mature yourself and try to find another way to get your point across because making broad accussations like several of you have here doesn't make you appear as muture as you must think you are.  I would be more than happy to bring up these points to a mod because they address pet peaves I have.  But this thread started off on the wrong foot...

Level 6

in reply to OG_Str8UpJack

Can you pm me the names of the ones that hack . Thanks.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

One was booted from the clan because he openly admitted to running hacks in pub lobbies so he isn't a member any longer.  One other had known hackers as allies so I dropped that person because this hacker kept showing up in our matches because of it.  He is no longer in the clan as far as I know and I can't remember what his IGN was anyway..

Level 6

in reply to OG_Str8UpJack

In that case, sorry for making this, i just want to point out that im deffinetly not a hacker... and fmg's okay okay if you want to use them do it lol

Level 31

Studios