" Cheater Pool " Do You Think It Would Work In COD?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

" Cheater Pool " Do You Think It Would Work In COD?

Rockstar games has implemented a cheaters pool for all the players that have been caught cheating , boosting and glitching in max payne 3.

It ould be a hell of a deterrent.Just the thought might take care of 1/2 to 3/4 of the offenders that are just trying something they saw on youtube.

What do ya think?

If you think it may help then keep this thread alive and show Activision...

It's not to late for them to do something like this for Blackops 2..

Link :

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/10/max-payne-3-cheater-pool-is-live-dont-get-stuck-in-it/

Level 9
7 REPLIES

Re: " Cheater Pool " Do You Think It Would Work In COD?

in reply to wolverinecm71

Anyone think it's a good idea ?

Level 9

Don't know how I didn't see this yesterday. I vote YES. Put it in the game. The boosters need to be punished with more then just a 2 day ban and stat reset.

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

Right ? all this talk about cheaters and what not on ps3 and pc.I'd think this would be a great thing for COD.I also dont see why https://twitter.com/iwenforcers and the DEV'S would'nt want this ,it wouuld make it easy to watch repeat offenders and keep an eye out for the next glitch or mod or what not .

Level 9

That would be a bad @ss idea!! keep the cheaters in one place and make them earn there way out,let alone what it would do to keep players from doing B.S. in the first place..

Level 6

I reckon there should be secure  servers for people that want to play properly, and open ones for those that want to hack, mod, glitch, boost, lag switch etc, with separate stat counters for each set of servers.

And a warning along the lines of:

"Welcome to the open servers where anything goes. Aimbots, wallhacks, godmode, infinite ammo mods, teleport mods, out of map glitches, anything you can think of. Join a game at your own risk - we do not monitor these servers nor accept any liability for any loss incurred by using these servers."

EDIT: I have no problem with people modding, etc in private games with their friends. I played a private game with a knockback mod and we all worked together to get out of Mission and Underground. In public games though, it needs to be stopped.

Level 8

I agree they do need to implement something for cheaters. I have watched so many kill cams and seen some outrageous kills. This makes the game not woth playing. I know that i am a good contender in most videogames but COD seems like it is just not my cup of tea. I think the gamertag and station should be banned from the network and force ppl to A. stop cheating or B get a new system.

Level 1

would it not be better to just ban them completely from playing the game?  Doesn't really seem like a huge punishment putting a bunch of boosters into  lobby full of boosters (I know that's an over-simplification)

Level 29

Studios