stop complaining about hackers.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

stop complaining about hackers.

well everyone is always talkin about how much they hate hackers and stuff... in reality you bought the wii yourself knowing it wont have security or good servers... if you dont want hackers... get another system... not trying to be mean, its the truth

Level 3
33 REPLIES

Re: stop complaining about hackers.

in reply to WrittenDeath

Its just they are much worse than they ever were on Black Ops.

Level 20

in reply to grombloodboy

yea they are worse than on BO but treyarch/developers should have added more to the wii version.... there wouldnt be as many hackers if they had more in the game

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to WrittenDeath

theres no way to get rid of them so just stop paying attention to them

Level 1

in reply to WrittenDeath

A steady flow of patches like the one we got that kicked them all out a few weeks ago would stop them.  That's not going to happen but they could keep them at bay with a steady flow of patches every couple weeks.  It's just doesn't make sense business wise for them to do it. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

yea thats what i was thinking.... they should do matience on the servers every tuesday night... they cut the servers off from the players for like 2 hours to fix stuff then open them back up until the next tuesday

Level 3

in reply to WrittenDeath

No need to disable anything.  Just every couple weeks change things around so that hacks don't work.  Then force us to download the update.  There are ways to do it and I'm sure they know how.  It just doesn't happen.  Hopefully all that will change with Wii U.

What I would really like is if they spent more time testing these games so we don't have to wait around for patches after it's released.  Take care of all these glitches before the game comes out.  They should release beta versions.  Let them run for a month or so.  Get the feedback.  And then take however long it takes to fix the game before they release it.  I mean I don't see how they would lose money.  We're going to buy the game regardless of when it comes out.  They pay the programmers to continue working on it after release.  Might as well take at least some of that time to fix things before the game comes out.

Level 33

in reply to WrittenDeath

I don't see many but maybe im just lucky.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

You are.  I run into about 3 lobbies a day with hackers and clans.  I just got out of a match with the UNC clan I beileve it was.  Got 10 hit markes at close range with my mp7.  He didn't die .  His buddy killed me.  Thanks to the spawning system I was in his face in two seconds.  Got him with a grenade.  Still didn't die.  Shot him 5 more times right after that at close range.  Still didn't die.  I left after that.

Next match.  Press z to pickup akimbo FMG9 custome.....what?  They added proficiences to secondaries.  Had extended mags on it.  And he was radar hacking.  SO the no skilled Akimbo noobs now have more ammo and always see you on the radar. 

Left that match to.

Or maybe I just have bad luck.  The range of my connection is poor so, based on how it searches, I am playing people fairly close to me.  So it's like this whole town is full of hackers. 

Level 33

in reply to WrittenDeath

@WriitenDeath,

I bought the Wii system long before playing a COD game. I bought the game system for my kids and they tuned me into COD games. I did not buy the system knowing "it won't have security or good servers". By you putting this post up basically is putting a target on your name that you must be a hacker. Whether you are or not is not the point. The point is simple, hackers are doing illegal activities. That's the point. You say if you don't like it buy the other systems. You hopefully realize that not everyone has the money to just go out and buy the other system. I work hard to maintain my house, car, family, etc. Last thing I want to do is shell out more money for another game system. Sorry, that statement holds no water. The other systems get hacked as well. It's unavoidable. I'm not gonna sit here and complain about hackers. If I play with them I just leave.

Level 11

Studios