32v32 ground war needs killstreaks removed to reduce uav%27s and overall better gameplay

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Xbox One

In ground war the b, c and d points in the middle of the map are too close. And with killstreaks enabled its utter, unfun chaos and absolutely no fun when every 3 seconds there a uav's giving away your position, so theres no tactical flanking opportunities, no moving around without every player knowing where you are and also no taking enemy controlled buildings as they shoot you down before you even get close

Brandyandy24#9697884
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
I agree that killstreaks should be completely removed. It’s far too ‘chaotic’ in my opinion.
WhyTry#6777425

Yeah no, killstreaks make it choas and fun, sometimes irritating when used against me but it is part of it. Maybe they will come out with a Ground War "soft" version and leace the chaotic fun to the rest of us that want to get bigger killstreaks and lay down the hammer. 

DemonicBob#1981748

True, kill streaks need to be removed or certainly remove the UAV for the team. It is impossible to move in some matches due to players known exactly where you are 

Hellbentcrs#1828247

Studios