Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

Hello!

So, I have been wanting to ask this type of question for a very long time. 

And if I am honest, this has been my biggest wish since MW2. 

Is there any chance that MW (2019) will be having or has the 3rd person mode? (Like 3rd person team tactical or anything between those lines?)

Depending on the player base we will be getting this year, and the Cross-Play option being active, we could really have an option like this availible... 

we wouldn’t have to worry about “splitting the player base” or anything like it, since that will be huge this year. 

It could also help the game remain “alive” longer ... If you get bored of fps, you change it up a little by playing 3rd person... 

or like night mode (realism) ... 

I know these are just my ideas and my way of thinking but... as Cpt. Price would say..

“the rules have changed”

I hope they change for this years 3rd person modes aswell. 

If I could get some good answers to that I would be forever grateful. <3

Thanks in advance

—————————

I will not stop believing that one day CoD brings back 3rd person modes, till the day I die.

#just a hardcore fan 

nghtrdr#5886937
5 REPLIES 5
in reply to nghtrdr#5886937

@nghtrdr#5886937 wrote:

Hello!

So, I have been wanting to ask this type of question for a very long time. 

And if I am honest, this has been my biggest wish since MW2. 

Is there any chance that MW (2019) will be having or has the 3rd person mode? (Like 3rd person team tactical or anything between those lines?)

Depending on the player base we will be getting this year, and the Cross-Play option being active, we could really have an option like this availible... 

we wouldn’t have to worry about “splitting the player base” or anything like it, since that will be huge this year. 

It could also help the game remain “alive” longer ... If you get bored of fps, you change it up a little by playing 3rd person... 

or like night mode (realism) ... 

I know these are just my ideas and my way of thinking but... as Cpt. Price would say..

“the rules have changed”

I hope they change for this years 3rd person modes aswell. 

If I could get some good answers to that I would be forever grateful. <3

Thanks in advance

—————————

I will not stop believing that one day CoD brings back 3rd person modes, till the day I die.

#just a hardcore fan 

i've always been curious about a 3rd person COD too, but to be honest it'll never happen, they are far to afraid of being creative and making call of duty something new and fresh, their formula consits of new engine, minior tweeks, theme changes and then starts over again. 

whippyice

God NO!

i50BMG#8400535

Wow You can buy a first person shooter game but ....   yooooouuu want to get back to a game mode like  C&C Renegades of the 1980s or 90s!    and you post it here ....  you are a surrealist? Or what diphoook is in your carrot juice? Nuts?

LChabb#5523751
in reply to LChabb#5523751

no way

ibasaw#2915590
in reply to nghtrdr#5886937

Oh my, I had made a post here a few days back asking for "third person team tactical" to make its glorious return.  I have several friends who would definitely buy COD again if this optional mode made it back into the game again.  Please!!! To the COD gods, let it come back, it was my favorite mode in MW2!.

Kudos for this post man!.

Babyfacekane

Studios