ADVANCED SENSITIVITY OPTIONS PLEASE, THIS IS 2019. ERA OF APEX LEGENDS AND FORTNITE. WHERE ARE MY DEADZONES.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

limited sensitivity in the game and options crossplay is not a good call, imho. console players can have just as good as aim as kbm if developers do the advanced sensitivity options menu right.....which from what i saw THERE wasnt one. this is 2019..... which granted 10 x & y on linear response curve should feel great, but it wont be even close to bf1 or bf5 or 4 with (0% acceleration OFF on battlefield / (MAX with instant settings ON APEX LEGENDS) on 50% ads and hip, with 0% right stick deadzone, some good examples that should be looked into are bf1, bf4, apex legends, and bf5 these have some of the most laser accurate advanced control options out there and should be a part of every major fps going forward especially for console, onto the fov, people on pc will be able to change this and we wont whether it be through settings or in the files it wlll probably happen eventually, so we all might as well get it, not to say to go over board on it. but customization between 60-120 fov would be about perfect. this is the first tactical cod of its kind it even has leaning which should be done with ls & rs...coming back to the options problem. there isnt enough. we should also be able to choose different reticles like a plain dot or turn them off and the mini map too even if everyone else has it on.

Eradicationism
2 REPLIES 2

bump

Eradicationism

im gunna say that 60-120 fov is about standard that isnt being go lightly also faster fov means mor screan tering remember the console may not beable to handle it over 90fov.

sure better movement controlls but tbh mosrt people just set a mouse dpi and a sensativity that suites and then i personaly just slow down the ads speed a lil bit.

also you are looking at games built on one of the most advanced engines atm frostbite is one hell of a softwere and very advanced,not saying the new engine isnt good just maybe more limited atm.

riticals camos and other such stuff will be in main release probaly i vey much doubt it wont be included even if it is micotransactions

LethalHamster

Studios