Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

So, I redeemed a code a month ago for getting registered in Beta Early Access on PS4 and now today is the starting of Early Access and I still have not received any Beta Token from Activision and on Beta page it says pre-order and on PS4 store it does not let me preload the beta it says I don't have a code. Anyone knows anything about this?!

Xhooter
35 REPLIES 35

jepp same here, i think al lot of people have that isue. No info from Activision so far. I gues i will not be able to play on time.
Not a good Job so far. :-(

Hamti#8183106
Yeah I guess we won't be able to play Early Access but we can play open beta bc its free for everyone!
Xhooter

Check your linked email go to spam section open the email and click on the show spam option , you'll see your beta code , then go to PSN store redeem codes , enter your code and that's it

EL_MAGICO503
I have checked everywhere bro there's no code!
Xhooter

Just to verify, you redeemed a code successfully? Have you tried checking the site you redeemed the code on, it should now show the 12 digit PS4 code you need to redeem on the console.

After the Early Access Beta Tokens are emailed, they will also be available on the Modern Warfare pre-order redemption page.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator
Of course I checked everywhere before posting here. I did not get any beta token that's the problem!!
Xhooter
Highlighted

I'm going to tag one of the Community coordinators, @Seanicus23 should be able to investigate why you have not received a Token.

He probably will not respond until later today as he's on Pacific Time (US) 

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

I have this same problem . I haven't received anything yet

duplex12
Alright but what's the point now tho? It will take a day to download and early access day will be over!
Xhooter

Studios