I preorder via battlenet blizzard site thing. It's linked to my cod account. I can't download the beta anywhere and it says I need a beta code which I never received.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Support

Highlighted

I never received a beta code and if I'm correct it even stated that I don't need a beta code because I purchased the game digitally via battlenet. I was already pissed off because I couldn't preload the game but now I won't even get to play the game early. Please help. 

Browser#6488206
4 REPLIES 4

i think i got it now, thanks to another guy with the same issue. nowhere does it state you NEED the battle.net launcher. this was awful on cod and blizzards behalf

Browser#6488206

Hey, can you help me too? Please, its such a mess

Alecsis#8865468

search battle.net on google and download the client. Via the client it will let you download the game. It still won't let me launch the game tho even though i preordered and its the 19th in pdt time

Browser#6488206

I have the game installed via the launcher, up to date drivers and have reloaded the game 3 times.  I click play in the launcher and it says launching and game running as it should.  Then without an error message, it resets and the "Play" button is back, the game never launches.  Is anyone else having this issue?

AlpineGoon

Studios