Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

They should increase the health,

everyone is just aiming down sight when playing, and you dont stand a chance because you are instantly death.

I think they should increase the health, only by a little but the still need to increase the health i feel like.

liank10
8 REPLIES 8

@liank10 wrote:

They should increase the health, everyone is just aiming down sight when playing, and you dont stand a chance because you are instantly death.

I think they should increase the health, only by a little but the still need to increase the health i feel like.

This is a beta version therefore many improvements will come before and after release. The more you play and provide feedback on the forums here and the official sub reddit, the more better of a game it will become.

The developers at Infinity Ward will listen to the fans if given the chance. Provide feedback whenever possible so they can implement changes where necessary to maximise enjoyment of the game.

I have left a link to the official sub reddit in case you wish to leave this feedback for the developers to review.

Call of Duty MW Sub Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare

WhyTry#6777425

Lol....REEEEE... I need my black ops,jet suit never ending health regeneration and crutch perks with a crutch mini map to play a shooter. Lol. 

ckusse

Increase base health by just 10% or whatever one rifle leg shot is is going to increase the chance for high skill level players to not get randomy 2 shot by the average rifle.

You can still paly hardcore if you want that experience.

It's also going to make slower weapons more useful, as currently the marksmenship rifles are too slow to be useful, kind of the same for the sniper rifles.

TheLordStreetgur#8948183

cry babies😥! learn how how to play game! infinity ward pls dnt listen to this cry baby!

maddogg619
If you find that you are dying too quickly, try not getting shot.

This is an advanced little-known mechanic built into the game that can extend your health indefinitely for as long as you are able to exploit the mechanic of not getting shot based on your skill. Try it out!
dahuterschuter

Seriously please leave health alone. There are decades worth of COD games u can play. Let us have one freaking year please. Just one. 

__FK__

well aiming is most deffinatly going to get you kills and is allways number 1 on my list of todo in fps games

if you run and gun you will die

if you dont ads you will die 

if you dont use sound you will die

the health relly isnt an issue,people inabillity to adapt to there suroundings is the problem.

most peoples logic"i die constantly its not me or how i play it muct be the game has somethimg wrong with it"

real logic"wow i die constantly maybe i should change the way i play,i could walk instead of run so i make less noise when moveing" oh look i made one change and i live for longer then 10seconds go me.

LethalHamster

Hardcore mode exists for a reason if someone wants to play a Railgun mode.

Otherwise in it's current state the only useful weapons are the Rifles and maybe the SMGs, raising the health by 1 extra rifle leg shot or 10% gives people with slower weapons and shotguns a chance and makes them more viable. The marksmen ship rifles are a joke.

TheLordStreetgur#8948183

Studios