Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

This game is a complete campfest, much more so than previous Call of Duty games. The game is completely unbalanced for player counts above 6v6. There is very little gunplay and it's more a game of "Where's Wally", especially in that awful cave map. The maps are also too big. Domination is extremely slow paced compared to previous CoD games with very little capturing going on. I really hope they add Team Tactical (4v4) and seriously improve visibility. Everyone blends in so easy there is very little opportunity to outplay if you were shot first. The game's slow movement delibarately disacourages fast-paced advances. Whilst this is fine for S&D classic modes like Domination are ruined by the map size, poor visibility and spawns.

N0_d3N1AL
7 REPLIES 7
N0_d3N1AL

The new COD is designed to be a realistic approach to the game, if you are used to the previous call of duty this one is different. This is a super fast paced commando akimbo,marathon pro, sit rep pro, cold blooded pro perks mentality. Instead learn the new mechanics and enjoy the game, this is a new cod after all.

Cheers
Kooki

Fair point. But I think they should consider all game modes when designing the maps at least. I get the mechanics are much more advanced and "modern", I have no problem with the gunplay or movement speed etc. but the maps are unbalanced in Domination. The objectives are too difficult to reach, encouraging camping. Most players in previous CoD games didn't really play the objective anyway, but this further discourages objective play.

N0_d3N1AL

game is a camp fest?? sure people sit in some places do you know how to get them??? throw a granade at them ive killed countless campers with just that tactic.

personaly 10v10 is the best game mode so far and yes ive played cod mp since blackops. sure there are some spawn issues but with some time they will find the best ballance.

maps to big?? are we playing the same game? the cave map is most definatly the worst map in the beta,its way to dark and most people just camp in the small buildings or the cave and its just not much fun.

so im not a SnD player so i really cant talk on that subject, but TDM and DOM thats were im at tbh,imho spawns are bad, but dom  ruind nah bud its better in 10v10 but then i will now only play the 10v10 modes or higher.

LethalHamster
The cave map is the worst offender for sure, not all maps are bad but 60% of my matches end up on Azhir Cave and every single time regardless of the game mode it's an awful experience. There is one map where 6v6 domination works fine (the one with a warehouse in the middle where B is) but the rest are really poorly designed. They need to bring back classic maps and delete Azhir Cave. And 20v20 domination is the worst game mode I have ever played
N0_d3N1AL

the reason for your issues is due to the maps being too small.  we all spawn on top of each other and a camper can take advantage of that.

Sansui

Games awesome.. They already brought the minimap back for you lames... It's a war game.. There's always going to be camping. It's part of war. Quit trying to ruin this game. If you don't like it go back to jetpacks and running on walls.

Blessed_333

I love it and dissagree with you. Ive never found a slow game even on a big match. And cod 4 was a campfest but everyone still rates it as the best cod.  My point is that everyone enjoys a different playstyle and when they are allowed to play how they like the game is enjoyed by more people.

I love camping so I enjoy this game a lot. Why should I be pushed into a playstyle I dont enjoy..

RUSTY GUN

Studios