To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!

in reply to Richard71-UK
I agree totally I've been stabbed by invisible guys. I was playing last night and there was a guy just floating above a building. I have been shot a ton of time's from who knows what. It's pretty sad that people can't just play normal. But that's just the way it goes. I just join a different game and move on.
Level 1

in reply to Richard71-UK

THEJOKER wrote:

I agree totally I've been stabbed by invisible guys. I was playing last night and there was a guy just floating above a building. I have been shot a ton of time's from who knows what. It's pretty sad that people can't just play normal. But that's just the way it goes. I just join a different game and move on.

That's an elevator glitch, and does not need any hacking tools to use.
Level 3

in reply to Richard71-UK
There is a simple way to get rid of hackers, as in another topic i was talking to Jinx about it:

The Hackers send codes to the WII via an SD card, as i know a hacker myself (Luckly he doesn't have Wi-Fi)

So all you have to do is stop SD cards being used in the game.

I cannot put this into details but ask 'The Jinx' for more detail.

This is very simple and a simple update can help this.
Level 9

in reply to Richard71-UK

Jamackey wrote:

There is a simple way to get rid of hackers, as in another topic i was talking to Jinx about it:

The Hackers send codes to the WII via an SD card, as i know a hacker myself (Luckly he doesn't have Wi-Fi)

The codes are executed from the SD Card before the game starts. MWR doesnt allow SD Card support, but hacks still exist.
Level 11

in reply to Richard71-UK

Jamackey wrote:

You can't do that because the game is started up from a channel that has the sd card on it for hackers, after that the sd card has no part of the hacking after the game is booted that way. Nice idea though.
Level 3

in reply to Richard71-UK

NinjaIRL wrote:

Jamackey wrote:

You can't do that because the game is started up from a channel that has the sd card on it for hackers, after that the sd card has no part of the hacking after the game is booted that way. Nice idea though.

So, exactly what I said right before you?
Level 11

in reply to Richard71-UK

DaGuy wrote:

NinjaIRL wrote:

Jamackey wrote:

So, exactly what I said right before you?

Well I was in the process of writing the post and didn't want it to go to waste lol.
Level 3

in reply to Richard71-UK
^ K lol
Level 11

in reply to Richard71-UK

crackedthesky wrote:

I saw a guy get kicked from a match, the other day, I think he was hacking, but not sure. So I think the Activision guys are indeed watching.

A player, that keeps spectating without joining the match (not choosing a class), will get kicked after a period of time. It has nothing to do with hacking or such.
Level 12

in reply to Richard71-UK

Pukama wrote:

crackedthesky wrote:

I saw a guy get kicked from a match, the other day, I think he was hacking, but not sure. So I think the Activision guys are indeed watching.

A player, that keeps spectating without joining the match (not choosing a class), will get kicked after a period of time. It has nothing to do with hacking or such.

It happened in WaW as well, Pukama. Remember that?
Level 11

Studios