To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!

This isn't a post seeking any replies, it's more of a rant:

I was playing last night and the same two players kept flying. It can't have been a glitch because they were flying, constantly, from the same spot, and - once airborne, were circling round, looking for other players.

So, to all hackers, please stop. You're spoiling the enjoyment of what is a really good game; Whenever you hack, you totally XXXX up the game you hack.

Also, hacking = you must be sh1te to begin with, for it to be worth you hacking.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm glad to have gotten that off my chest!
Level 3
65 REPLIES

Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!

in reply to Richard71-UK
Sometimes you get kids doing those types of hacks. They do it to p§$$ you off more than anything else for a cheap laugh. Watch the hacks on youtube. You can hear them giggling like little girls while they`re blowing up the map.
Level 29

in reply to Richard71-UK
i've only run into a couple of hackers.

and all they did was make it rain tubes.
Level 58

in reply to powderslinger

same here

Level 1

in reply to Asadullah1

nothing new. I play all the time in cod, recently went back to cod 4 and every other game out there I can see the cheat :/

Level 1

in reply to Richard71-UK
i feel that, in my original post, may have gotten a bit carried away!! It is massively annoying, however, to come across these guys.

Are there technical ways in which Activision can see if people are using hacks to enter games? I guess there are but they musrt not always be effective.
Level 3

in reply to Richard71-UK
There is an "elevetor" glitch(es) on some maps. Probably a case of that. It's good to know the locations of these glitches and if someone is eager to use 'em, you just stalk the place and drop them.
Level 12

in reply to Richard71-UK
I saw a guy get kicked from a match, the other day, I think he was hacking, but not sure. So I think the Activision guys are indeed watching.
Level 3

in reply to Richard71-UK
I think that it may be a glitch, that the player knew about and was exploiting. Still bluddy annoying though!

I'm glad that, from your reply, it seems that activision are on to this sort of thing. I suppose we can take it too seriously, but you wonder what is the point of online play (i.e. competing against real people, rather than AI) unless it;s fair. I think Pauly01 is probably correct that it's mainly kidz, pi$$ing around.
Level 3

in reply to Richard71-UK
Lmao I think I played you last night.
Level 3

Studios