What is your strategy to combat hackers in the multiplayer mode%3F

Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

My only Problem there is transitioning to the PS4, tried to do that with MW remastered could not get my game on!
underbred
Actually this question is directed to the Management! I realise all of us will be affected because of the hacks! I just thought they would come out and make it clear to all of us as to exactly what they will do to combat the coming problem once they launch the game!
underbred

The devs will never say what they are going to do about any hacks for several reasons. I came here to see if the game would have dedicated servers. From what I'm reading this game is going to be BF5 all over again!

tango777

Thanks for the insight! I just wanted to hear from them if the would have a strategy that’s all, rather than BF that says it has something but is really a facade of “nothing”! It can get quite depressing that gaming companies that you have played and loved for so Long actually would actually not apportion some of their profit to combat a “culture of cheating” 😞

underbred

They tried threatening leagal actions with BO4 vs the mod providers, while 99% stopped selling, if you look hard enough they're out there, despite not being listed for sale. It won't be remotely close to the problem people are making it out to be though. At all. Despite being a PS4 player 90% of the time I mess around with my sons rig some, never seen a blatant modder first hand. 

Harpergaming

Well Asia servers are a whole other world altogether! I am for  “purgatory” servers inhabitated by the souls of hackers and confined thereof to their fates once discovered of using hacks, mods or whatever else they use to get ahead in a game! 

underbred

@underbred wrote:

Thanks for the insight! I just wanted to hear from them if the would have a strategy that’s all, rather than BF that says it has something but is really a facade of “nothing”! It can get quite depressing that gaming companies that you have played and loved for so Long actually would actually not apportion some of their profit to combat a “culture of cheating” 😞

You won't here the Devs here. As they don't come here.

Better of on Reddit or Twitter. Be warned those are popularity sites

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Thanks for the info, I thought they would at least visit and comment! I don’t think I would post it on reddit or Twitter as chances are that they will go into denial about PC hacking and such, as well as drum up arguments from the hackers themselves that they are God’s gift to multiplayer and the rest of us just suck at the game! Well I think I have decided to hold off on preorder and await the Chinese deluge on the MP game and see what they do to respond to it! 👍

underbred

@underbred  schrieb:

Thanks for the info, I thought they would at least visit and comment! I don’t think I would post it on reddit or Twitter as chances are that they will go into denial about PC hacking and such, as well as drum up arguments from the hackers themselves that they are God’s gift to multiplayer and the rest of us just suck at the game! Well I think I have decided to hold off on preorder and await the Chinese deluge on the MP game and see what they do to respond to it! 👍

I can give you a good advice. Don´t buy it for PC. It will be sooner or later a hacker and cheater infested game, like all CoD´s in the past on PC. I stopped playing on PC due to hackers/cheaters, and they dont do anything, or not much against.

Horrorman Level 75

Thank you for the fair warning! Much appreciated! 👍

underbred

Studios