What is your strategy to combat hackers in the multiplayer mode%3F

Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

Buying it for console won't help when PC with a controller will be playing with consoles.

Harpergaming

As far as I know you can choose against what platform you want to play, or if you want to "cross" play. When you play on console, just dont select you want to play against PC players. If I heard it right... Smiley Happy

Horrorman Level 75

No. Its input based. You can select to not play against a M&KB. (That's Xbox and PS4 with M&KB as well as PC)

Harpergaming

They outta learn from Blizzard. Make servers for the Russians, Germans and the rest of us in Europe... Lock the russians and germans to their own servers. No you have removed about 85% of the cheaters.

Now use EAC or Warden as an anti cheat, and you are in a very strong position.

Another solution is also to allow us pc players to have rentable servers, so atleast we can help you deal with the cheaters, if they get flagged on one server, this will be pooled up in a database... if the player get flagged on a few servers for the same reason, there's good ground for a more indepth investigation on him/her.

You are talking about going back to the roots with this one... Give us back servers (atlest rentable so admins won't screw with settings so much that all is max level with golden weapon after 1 minute ) ...

Sgt_Morrigahn

PC players will hack and everybody knows it. They also have major benefits from high frames per second 60 vs 244 makes aim assist way stronger and smoother on PC version of Fortnite in my experience.

This will ruin everybody's fun on console and just another reason I won't buy this game.

xcrgaming
Thanks for the insight! I am tilting towards the no buy side of things too. In your opinion which multiplayer game would be well policed? Does not have to be perfect but has enough monitoring to be considered playable while keeping hackers at Bay? Do let me know thanks!
underbred

Where have you been? Hacking on console is far from impossible. Console players hack as much as PC players with the only difference being the methods used to hack.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

hacks are jobs , jobs generate money ,money pay bills  people survive cause of the money .......

MrKBOOM
Owner : [M.®.K] Cuban Community
MrKBOOM
So you are buying and using them to support the poor people that need to eat?
Sgt_Morrigahn

they now are partenered with Blizzard , in that platform is pretty imposible to use hacks , i love that from them 

MrKBOOM
Owner : [M.®.K] Cuban Community
MrKBOOM

Studios