What is your strategy to combat hackers in the multiplayer mode%3F

Call of Duty Modern Warfare General Discussion

KBoom;
Can you link the partnership stuff you say with Blizzard please? Just want to avoid the heartbreak that follows all the previous games from infinity. I am quite sure I dumped the last modern warfare because of the hackers during launch, thanks!
underbred
I would never buy a multiplayer game for my PC there is always hacks, you already know the history. I would only consider this game if they put servers in Canada and wait a month to see if its an epidemic hack fest like Apex Legends or not.
xcrgaming
This game has hackfest written all over it! But I will take your advise and wait and see what will happen to it! Just wanted to prevent heartbreak like all the games before! With the advent of the Chinese hacks most MP games are literally unplayable anymore, it’s sad that no company will take a stand against it... very sad!
underbred

Buy it on Console only. Hopefully if there is a lot of hackers coming from PC, xbox and ps4 will end crossplay if there is too many complaints.

xcrgaming

I won't buy this game because Activision is too cheap to put servers in Canada and Cod is a twitch shooter so ping means lot its just not fun with 130 ping. I wish I could experience it at 60 or less. But this alpha is terrible I'm getting killed behind cover my shots aren't registering half the time and kill cam sees thing way different than I seen it.

xcrgaming
You are getting 130 fps in Canada? Wow! Might as well wait and see how it turns out during the beta before dumping it
underbred

BO4 has been 130 ping since the day I bought it on eBay for a discount about a month after launch. No multiplayer game gets very low ping in Central Canada they put all the server near the coasts. I'm trying to get them to put central server in North America by complaining about it daily because it sucks so bad to play over 100 ping.

xcrgaming

Hacking is definitely an issue in the game. Play console to reduce the numbers of hackers lol

DrDrunken#2849903

Ive seen zero hacking outside of a post reddit.

Please dont be that guy that cries hacker when he gets killed by someone thats clearly a better player, Bad enough the consoles players are calling all of us pc players hackers lol.

WorstCODever#1826078

I dont think I have ever falsely blamed anyone, but hackers do exist and that is very clear! This thread was to find out what they are doing to combat the plague! not to discuss self centred people who think they are good or great!

underbred

Studios