calling people "noobs"

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

calling people "noobs"

This is the worst thing about COD. I hate when you are messing around using the grenade launchers or Light Machine Gun's. This is a videos game, everyone always talks about... "play the game how the developers make it, don't do stuff that the developers did not intend only play how they intend it to be player". So when clan say NO "NOOBTUBING" they are going against there own rules. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Hacking category, NO. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Glitching Category, NO. Now for Light Machine Gun's same principals apply for this. Do LMG's fall under the Hacking or Glitching category. H3|| there is a Golden LMG so to "beat" online multiplayer you must Complete all Challenges and Unlock all Golden Guns, which includes the M60. And my Final topic The well hated P90 (which i don't understand why) Maybe i do know why. I think it is because it has a good fire rate and big clip, so people associate it with LMG (or noob) in my opinion the P90 is a great gun. I may get mad when people use a Grenade launcher against me, but it is part of the game and i just have to live with it. LMG's i do not mind at all if you are good with a LMG then by all means use it. I may not be good with them but they seem like great guns, don't have to reload when storming building's or capturing HQ's. I just wish we could all get along in this great Gaming Community.

PG|$0|!D3r Out
Level 3
40 REPLIES

Re: calling people "noobs"

in reply to matt1995
cool story, bro.
Level 30

in reply to matt1995

DISC0 wrote:

cool story, bro.

u trying to increase ur post count?
Level 5

in reply to matt1995

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

All other forums I have been on (about 6 counting this one) this is the worse. The amount of bickering and flame wars and little 10 year olds.
Level 11

in reply to matt1995
i only think Gernade launchers are for noobs really i dont care much about the other guns
Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to matt1995

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

All other forums I have been on (about 6 counting this one) this is the worse. The amount of bickering and flame wars and little 10 year olds.

Then why are you still here?
Level 5

in reply to matt1995
The only things i have problem with is the noob tube and P90 because they are overly abused not because i consider them "noob". When it comes to people who use the GL lets be honest... if you use 4x GL and then run out and try to use your gun and fail... you are a noob in the purest sense of the word. ...but those weapons are in the game so I dont expect people to not use em... If i call someone a noob its because they are a noob or they play like a noob... like being on the other side of the map on S&D after the bomb was planted... Those people are noobs.
Level 25

in reply to semperfi550

I completely agree with you, especially with the GL.
People who only use them ain't ganna survive after their GL shots run out *coughs* bulterrier *coughs*

Level 2

in reply to matt1995

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

black ops board is 500x worse then this place.
Level 30

in reply to matt1995

Cookies wrote:

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

Then why are you still here?

It's fun

Watching 10 year old rant thinking they're cool and know everything about the game saying "omg yeah like bandolier is so noob, like extra amo is nub"
Level 11

Studios