Re: calling people "noobs"

in reply to matt1995

Cookies wrote:

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

All other forums I have been on (about 6 counting this one) this is the worse. The amount of bickering and flame wars and little 10 year olds.

Then why are you still here?

Welcome to the world of CoD MP! This is just how the community is... like it or not! Sure some people piss me off *you know who you are* but thats life... saddly. Live with it, fight it, ignore it, or leave it. Which ever works best for you.
Level 25

in reply to matt1995
@CaliPup

WHAT!?! Bando is the greatest perk of all time! Period! *after BO comes out then Scavenger will be the greatest ever... MW2 scavenger=fail*
Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to matt1995

semperfi550 wrote:

@CaliPup

WHAT!?! Bando is the greatest perk of all time! Period! *after BO comes out then Scavenger will be the greatest ever... MW2 scavenger=fail*

Lol I was just role playing a 10 year old know it all.
Level 11

in reply to matt1995
The main problem with tubes is that they're contagious. I don't mind one tuber, but one can lead to nearly everyone tubing in return.
Level 7

in reply to matt1995
this forum has the most bickering because the link to it is on the game.....therefore more members, more fighting.
Level 13

in reply to matt1995

CaliPup wrote:

semperfi550 wrote:

@CaliPup

Lol I was just role playing a 10 year old know it all.

I know. I said "WHAT!?!" out of pure amazment that anyone could call bando noob.

I love bando so much that i refuse to partake in Gamebattles cause of the lame "no perks" rule... no one takes meh bando from me!
Level 25

in reply to matt1995
NOOBS
Level 13

in reply to matt1995

matt1995 wrote:

This is the worst thing about COD. I hate when you are messing around using the grenade launchers or Light Machine Gun's. This is a videos game, everyone always talks about... "play the game how the developers make it, don't do stuff that the developers did not intend only play how they intend it to be player". So when clan say NO "NOOBTUBING" they are going against there own rules. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Hacking category, NO. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Glitching Category, NO. Now for Light Machine Gun's same principals apply for this. Do LMG's fall under the Hacking or Glitching category. H3|| there is a Golden LMG so to "beat" online multiplayer you must Complete all Challenges and Unlock all Golden Guns, which includes the M60. And my Final topic The well hated P90 (which i don't understand why) Maybe i do know why. I think it is because it has a good fire rate and big clip, so people associate it with LMG (or noob) in my opinion the P90 is a great gun. I may get mad when people use a Grenade launcher against me, but it is part of the game and i just have to live with it. LMG's i do not mind at all if you are good with a LMG then by all means use it. I may not be good with them but they seem like great guns, don't have to reload when storming building's or capturing HQ's. I just wish we could all get along in this great Gaming Community.

PG|$0|!D3r Out

I have an analogy I like to use. You don't go out and buy a chess board set it up and then decide rooks are noob then expect others to play by your rules.

This is how I see COD. If the game has weapons you don't like then you should play a different game. Because expecting others to play by these made up rules is assinine
Level 15

in reply to matt1995

Accident wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

This is the worst thing about COD. I hate when you are messing around using the grenade launchers or Light Machine Gun's. This is a videos game, everyone always talks about... "play the game how the developers make it, don't do stuff that the developers did not intend only play how they intend it to be player". So when clan say NO "NOOBTUBING" they are going against there own rules. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Hacking category, NO. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Glitching Category, NO. Now for Light Machine Gun's same principals apply for this. Do LMG's fall under the Hacking or Glitching category. H3|| there is a Golden LMG so to "beat" online multiplayer you must Complete all Challenges and Unlock all Golden Guns, which includes the M60. And my Final topic The well hated P90 (which i don't understand why) Maybe i do know why. I think it is because it has a good fire rate and big clip, so people associate it with LMG (or noob) in my opinion the P90 is a great gun. I may get mad when people use a Grenade launcher against me, but it is part of the game and i just have to live with it. LMG's i do not mind at all if you are good with a LMG then by all means use it. I may not be good with them but they seem like great guns, don't have to reload when storming building's or capturing HQ's. I just wish we could all get along in this great Gaming Community.

PG|$0|!D3r Out

I have an analogy I like to use. You don't go out and buy a chess board set it up and then decide rooks are noob then expect others to play by your rules.

This is how I see COD. If the game has weapons you don't like then you should play a different game. Because expecting others to play by these made up rules is assinine

Nice analogy!
Level 8

in reply to matt1995

Accident wrote:

^^ This, totally agreed.
Level 15

Studios