Core or Hardcore

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Core or Hardcore

what one do you think is better and why?

i believe that hardcore is better as it is more realistic and i have fun when i snipe people with my SVT-40 and they have no clue where i am.
Level 1
52 REPLIES

Re: Core or Hardcore

in reply to brte88
hardcore-cause u dont need to use stopping power all the time since the guns are more powerful
Level 2

in reply to brte88
Second chance has ruined HC for me, by the time u kill someone twice in Hc U would have already killed them in RegTD and everyone is using it. So fake to kill someone from far away they spin around and they kill u with a shot to the head wit a Nambu. Reg is more fun anyway.
Level 6

in reply to brte88
Again?...

Well, like you said, Hard Core is more realistic. You don't have a radar to rely on. You don't have that stupid arcade-ish +10 sign. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill people. And you have to account for friendly fire.
Level 2

in reply to brte88
Hardcore when people aren't running around with automatics.
Level 4

in reply to brte88
Core, Hate campers....
Level 9

in reply to brte88
Core, agreed about the campers. And core just seems like it is faster paced, which i like.
Level 7

in reply to brte88

maddadam wrote:

Core, agreed about the campers. And core just seems like it is faster paced, which i like.

Same here, I love the haloish fell of it. without having to put a whole clip into them.
Level 9

in reply to brte88

HajeeHNTN wrote:

Again?...

Well, like you said, Hard Core is more realistic. You don't have a radar to rely on. You don't have that stupid arcade-ish +10 sign. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill people. And you have to account for friendly fire.

ditto
Level 3

in reply to brte88

UwR II Mafia wrote:

maddadam wrote:

Same here, I love the haloish fell of it. without having to put a whole clip into them.

Yeah it's just a video game, which is meant to be fun. If I want realistic, I'll join the service.
Level 7

Studios