Cursing in Zombies... Do we really need it? Vote...

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Cursing in Zombies... Do we really need it? Vote...

Yes I know it's a M17 game - okay? Don't remind me.

I love Zombies and think it's a great Mature game...

But I feel there are so many situations where Tank cursing in the game is not cool. It's pretty juvenile.

I have kids and yes, they walk in the room or they want to play with me - they can really only play the orignal map.

If your a kid, who is Mature, I'm sure you wouldn't want your little brother to hear it or your Mom to hear it...

Vote YES for - love it, need it and want cursing.

Vote NO - if you agree with me.
Level 2
55 REPLIES

Re: Cursing in Zombies... Do we really need it? Vote...

in reply to comradzaitsev
I really dont care, yeah they could make it without it, but its so funny in shi no numa if you get the teddy bear and dempsey says "I know you aint laughing at me m****rf****r" my vote is if it makes the game funnier then keep it but take out all the stuff that they dont need.
Level 2

COMRAD ZAITSEV wrote:

Yes I know it's a M17 game - okay? Don't remind me.

I love Zombies and think it's a great Mature game...

But I feel there are so many situations where Tank cursing in the game is not cool. It's pretty juvenile.

I have kids and yes, they walk in the room or they want to play with me - they can really only play the orignal map.

If your a kid, who is Mature, I'm sure you wouldn't want your little brother to hear it or your Mom to hear it...

Vote YES for - love it, need it and want cursing.

Vote NO - if you agree with me.

Cursing = YES! I play video games so I can be immature, not to show my wife how macho I am. My 3.5 year old son said shit after he heard it in Der Rise and I'm proud of him for that. I like that he watches it and learning a few bad words will make him cooler in school. I'm joking and serious, the swearing adds to the feel of the game, just my opinion.
Level 32

Why do you think its rated 15+?

Because there is language and content only suitable for users aged 15 and above.....
Level 2

your children should be palying it!

tell them to f off 8D

Anyway - Aslong as it's tagged right as the mature 17 (which it is) there can be as little or as much swearing in it as they want. its silly to get all rilled up over it really..
Level 6

x Deadly ViRuS wrote:

Why do you think its rated 15+?

Because there is language and content only suitable for users aged 15 and above.....

17+ and Yes there needs to be cursing...shut the damn door, and I don't think anyone on here gives a damn if your kids here it...anyway it's not like they haven't heard it already. If it is just unbearable go play the wii.
Level 37

YES! trust me if your kids are in school they hear it all the time. If there not in school they most likely hear in from family members!
Level 1

YES because it is for mature people and if your in a real life situation where you are fighting for your life i garuntee that you would be cursing too know matter who is there.
Level 19

Pretty sure theres a mode you can turn of that turns the language off, as theirs a "child" version of every quote they say that has a swear in it.
Level 12

YES! cry me a f***ing river!
Level 23

Studios