Need A 4th Player

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Highlighted

Need A 4th Player

Okay community, I am looking for another player to join in with my group. I play with 2 other guys who I have played with for years and well we can never find a good player to be a 4th.

We have a few criteria or rules before we will play with you.

1. Must have made it to level 35 or higher without glitches.

2. Must be 18 years or older and not act like a know it all boss.

3. Must be on a decent amount of time in the afternoon. I.E. between 6-8pm. (We usually start between that time and it takes a few hours so expect to be on for a long)

4. Must have a decent connection that does not log out or disconnect after too long of a time.

This is it so far. If you want to play with us and don't fit one maybe we will let it slide. BUT if you play with us and we do not like your style or attitude we will probably not play with you again. Thanks.

Edit: Would prefer a mic, and PS3 users.

PSN: O-n-e-T-w-o
Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Need A 4th Player

in reply to december
i would but im 13 and my highest round is 32
Level 2

in reply to december

COWSLAYER29 wrote:

i would but im 13 and my highest round is 32

13 MY ASS! You're 9!
Level 6

in reply to december
oh yes i would lie about being 13
Level 2

in reply to december

COWSLAYER29 wrote:

oh yes i would lie about being 13

You just did. Any 9-year-old would to play with "those 1337 guys!"
Level 6

in reply to december
I am willing i ahve made it to 34 but we lost because we randomly got one swiped. I am on normally weekends and one day during the week so if your willing to let me play then. My gamertag is Big City D so just add me and we can see what happens.
Level 3

in reply to december
havent made it to round 35, highest is 27, but i pretty much meet every other criteria
Level 2

in reply to december

Mörder von vielen wrote:

havent made it to round 35, highest is 27, but i pretty much meet every other criteria

What is your PSN?

Also I will add my PSN above anybody who wants to just add me.
Level 1

in reply to december
sorry 2 say, and i know i'll get shit for this, i only have cod5 on xbox 360, but i do have a ps3 too and i must say they are amazing
Level 2

in reply to december

December wrote:

Okay community, I am looking for another player to join in with my group. I play with 2 other guys who I have played with for years and well we can never find a good player to be a 4th.

We have a few criteria or rules before we will play with you.

1. Must have made it to level 35 or higher without glitches. made it to 28 then 2 quit and the other guy died fast

2. Must be 18 years or older and not act like a know it all boss. not a know it all and 15

3. Must be on a decent amount of time in the afternoon. I.E. between 6-8pm. (We usually start between that time and it takes a few hours so expect to be on for a long) on all weekends and occasional weekdays

4. Must have a decent connection that does not log out or disconnect after too long of a time. good connection

This is it so far. If you want to play with us and don't fit one maybe we will let it slide. BUT if you play with us and we do not like your style or attitude we will probably not play with you again. Thanks.

Edit: Would prefer a mic, and PS3 users.

PSN: O-n-e-T-w-o

my PSN is thunderbug69 if you want to add me. I love zombies and do whats best for the team from opening doors to not buying the box when I have an upgraded MG42 and Browning(this has happened to me, the kid got a wunderwaffe,PPSh and a FG42 and took none of them) and I have a mic that I use alot.
Level 25

Studios