No Map Pack 4 (A Relay from the Developer - JD2020)

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Re: No Map Pack 4 (A Relay from the Developer - JD2020)

in reply to majorrodriguez

is it fun working for Apple

Level 1
Highlighted

is it fun working for Apple

Level 1

jesus crist an simple mistake nothing to get all bent out'a shape over yaknow ike geeze man really?
Level 1

Dont take it personally hihachi all apple employees are on guard after their IPAD blunder...

And rodriguez like I said before, we are talking about major title console releases. On your list, you list a bunch of expansions/games remade for other consoles. There are currently 6 original story games, the other you list are all expansions.....for such a hardcore fan I figured you would know this....
Level 3

Not sure why this is so hard for the OP to understand.

MW was the FOURTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series. This is abbreviated into COD4.

WaW was the FIFTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series. This is abbreviated into COD5.

MW2 was the SIXTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series. This is abbreviated into COD6.

Regardless of what is/was printed on the boxes, if you count the releases in numerical order the next game in the series will be COD7 due to the fact it's the SEVENTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series.

Expansions/console specific releases do not apply.

As for there being no MP4, old news.
Level 2

rob88wells wrote:

MW was the FOURTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series. This is abbreviated into COD4.

WaW was the FIFTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series. This is abbreviated into COD5.

MW2 was the SIXTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series. This is abbreviated into COD6.

Regardless of what is/was printed on the boxes, if you count the releases in numerical order the next game in the series will be COD7 due to the fact it's the SEVENTH INSTALLMENT in the MAIN series.

Amen. Finally someone with some sense. The OP is basically just a POS. He seems like he wants to be a know it all, or just to be able to correct people and make himself sounds smart. Quite the contrary though... : (

He doesnt seem to realize that people number the MAIN releases like you said. This idiot counts expansions and cell phone games as full games in the series. What a moron.

Obviously he is new to the video game world or this would be common knowledge. No one counts/numbers expansions/gameboy/psp/ds/cell phone games. No one counts rereleases either. Are you even understanding this at all or do you just want to be right so bad you will never admit wrong? Get with the program.
Level 3

rob88wells wrote:

I see what you mean, but they are not officially COD5 and COD6. They were not made to be called COD5 and COD6. If they really wanted the game to be called COD5 and COD6, then they would put a goddamn 5 and 6 on the game case. 'Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand'

Anyway, why are you arguing this Off Topic Point. Please stay on topic.
Level 65

Well i'm glad someone said their would be a mp4 but i am a bit upset about it.

on an off topic have you guys seen the 2010 Olympic luge athlete that was killed
Level 1

Lgitshottz wrote:

Well i'm glad someone said their would be a mp4 but i am a bit upset about it.

Dude, their is not going to be a map pack four. They are coming out with a new game, most likely Vietnam around November.
Level 14

Are people really still on this whole PM4 thing? Holy crap, I dont know how the next one will turn out but it'll be cool playing the vietam war.
Level 14

Studios