Restarting Over Again

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Restarting Over Again

I'm sorry if there is another topic like this, but I rarely see any. Plus I am kind of retarded with the search function. My apologies.

Alright so on one of my accounts I have made it to the last prestige and 65. Been there for a while and have been doing fine. I got a bunch of headshots, other challenges and ect... But I am one of those guys that gets bored easy sitting on 65 and just killing with the same weapons over and over. So I made a new account, which means I start over at 1 prestige level 1.

Well last night me and my buddy were both starting over and playing Team Deathmatch because that is all we could play. Well we played against a few guys one high prestige levels and well we were destroying them. Me and my buddy each had 20+ kills and 10- deaths for like 3 games and beat them each time. They said we were not "noobs" which was right, but then they said we were cheaters.

Do you guys consider someone who restarts over a cheater?

They said we must have sucked before so we had to restart to look like "noobs." Which I did not understand that because we kicked them across 3 maps. I just restarted because I got bored with sitting on 65 and it is fun to have much better stats like a 2.0+ K/D ratio and W/L ratio, but that just comes with anybody who restarts over.

Am I a cheater though?
Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Restarting Over Again

in reply to december
YES! YOU CHEATER! I HOPE YOU BURN!!!!!

lol, jk. nah. they're just feeling crunchy cuz they got their ass kicked lol.
Level 1

in reply to december
A lot of people do that. It's not a cheat. The guys you played are bad loosers and hate to loose vs a no prestige player. But don't listen to them and enjoy your self in the game.
Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to december
No, cheating is when you go invisible and under the map.
Level 5

in reply to december
It;s not really cheating, but I think if you really want to start over, you need to go back to the original COD and start over there. That way, those of us who are still struggling to achieve a 1.0 k/d ratio can hope to achieve some sort of skill before you guys who kick our butts constantly make it back to COD:WAW. How would that be?
Level 1

Studios