Telixion Theory

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Telixion Theory

The Tunguska meteor. It came from somewhere and it contained the element 115. But it did not crash land. There was no impact. It just appeared! As if to teleport. The government wanted that ability to teleport. If they could teleport their soldiers to the enemy it would be the greatest achievement in military warfare. So Dr Maxis and his assistant Dr. Edward Richtofen having great knowledge went to work on using this Element 115.

Dr. Maxis had his daughter with him alot. So she knew Edward Richtofen. As if he was her uncle. He has a sort of obsession with Teddy bears so Dr. Maxis' daughter would refer to Edward as Teddy.

Trail and Error was really the only way of learning to use Element 115. They knew that so instead of dealing with humans directly they first focused there experiments to dogs. The experiments took time to master. When they would use this element 115 without the correct concentration of power it would pretty much just explode the victim - which gave them ideas to work on the DG-2 - and when they did get it right nothing worked as it was supposed to. Instead of going through the starting machine and reappearing at the destination machine. The dogs seemed to just dissapear.

Humans and dogs of course have different genetic make-up. The calculatons the did to the dogs - to their knowledge - should have been working perfectly. But it wasnt. So they started to do it to the humans. The tests were %100 successfull. The subjects would teleport to the destination exactly as they wanted them to. However the subject would not be normal. They would come out of the teleportation in a zombie like state. Becoming very voilent.
Level 2
22 REPLIES

Re: Telixion Theory

in reply to telixion
No.
Level 18

in reply to telixion
doomgiver he is kind of right just the fact that they go in already as zombies otherwise our 4 characters would turn to zombies as well, what i want to know is why do the zombies die when touched by the teleportation beams ?

because if they can go through fine, why do they die the second time and the theroy of the dogs is right because if the dogs did teleport to another place and then they can be called upon by there master, the guy who says "fetch me there souls"

whenever i go through the teleporter i see a little girl, could this be samatha, could she be controlling the dogs and could she be the voice of the mystery box
Level 1

in reply to telixion
not bad, not the best, but not bad
Level 10

in reply to telixion
If you look into the history of the tunguska meteorite. The meteor that they got found element 115 on. The crash site of the meteor left no impact. But the trees around it were scorched and destroyed.
Level 2

in reply to telixion
I love this whole theory keep it up. It's fun reading all of the stuff you guys find out. And I look at all the little things on the map harder then I would.
Level 14

in reply to telixion
r u apart of the group thats posts the telixion theories with easter eggs on youtube?
Level 67

in reply to telixion
wethegamerz.com Ya i am!
Level 2

in reply to telixion
This has been quite fun to follow today, VERY interesting theories...

Maybe could be developed into a storyline for a COD Movie???
Level 2

in reply to telixion
A Nazi Zombie movie would be the most awesome thing ever!
Level 2

Studios