WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE MAP? - pick just 1

Call of Duty World at War Forum

Re: WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE MAP? - pick just 1

in reply to ghosthound
I would have to say Corrosion, betty-fest and corner campin' fest. I do alright on it, but just despise the map.
Level 4

in reply to ghosthound
Courtyard
Level 7

in reply to ghosthound
Corrosion
Level 2

in reply to ghosthound

Are there new maps out? Im from the UK(Scotland) and some of the names ive never heard of are there different names for different countrys.So anyway my worst map is DOME thats the one with the tanks and the humvies and is one of the smallest maps Im a FFA player and am sick of double and even triple spawns also spawn killing on this map is bad .So please get this sorted as it is spoiling a good game.

Level 24

in reply to ghosthound

Are there new maps out? Im from the UK(Scotland) and some of the names ive never heard of are there different names for different countrys.So anyway my worst map is DOME thats the one with the tanks and the humvies and is one of the smallest maps Im a FFA player and am sick of double and even triple spawns also spawn killing on this map is bad .So please get this sorted as it is spoiling a good game.

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

All the DLC maps are pretty bad.

Dome, Corrosion are unplayable in that they are just close quarters chaos/hip fire AKA lag reigns supreme.

Worth noting that this is why most bad players AKA most cod players like maps like that... nuketown included.

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to ghosthound

fùcking corrosion - shít's the worse

Level 4

Studios