wow haven't seen the fourms so busy in...

Call of Duty World at War Forum

wow haven't seen the fourms so busy in...

haven't seen this place so busy in a while. few days before MW2 then the numbers dropped like a lead weight from a plane. i wonder how this will develop as more of black op is uncovered.
Level 25
15 REPLIES

Re: wow haven't seen the fourms so busy in...

in reply to tornadokiller5
just wait until all the 15yr olds that started on MW2 jump ship and start posting, lol, its gonna be like the IW forums, full of complainers about one thing or another and millions of repeat threads, fun times are ahead
Level 11

i say when a beta is announced or when a major video comes out the count will go from 12 to 100+. the idub forums constantly had over 100 people whenever something happend.
Level 9

lokifeyson wrote:

just wait until all the 15yr olds that started on MW2 jump ship and start posting, lol, its gonna be like the IW forums, full of complainers about one thing or another and millions of repeat threads, fun times are ahead

ah good times good times. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *bang*
Level 25

Yeah, it's going to turn ugly when more IW fanboys start showing up...and trolls. Ha ha ha,
Level 67

O WHEN THE TROLLS COME MARCHING IN!

no, but seriously, we will most likely be getting new forums soon. You can already sign in on the COD:BO website, using your account for this site.

I friggen hate the IW forums. there are a lot of nice guys, but the douches ruin it.
Level 7

lace23 wrote:

no, but seriously, we will most likely be getting new forums soon. You can already sign in on the COD:BO website, using your account for this site.

I friggen hate the IW forums. there are a lot of nice guys, but the douches ruin it.

I don't like IW's forum because it is too buggy. Waw's forum is more stable. Plus it has stat tracking while IW's has a "vip" access that is "coming soon".
Level 20

BeQuietKids wrote:

lace23 wrote:

I don't like IW's forum because it is too buggy. Waw's forum is more stable. Plus it has stat tracking while IW's has a "vip" access that is "coming soon".

Yea, that "VIP" section to IW shut down. woooohoooo
Level 5

If and when they make a Black Ops Forum, I'd be suprised to see anyone on here.
Level 3

lokifeyson wrote:

Yeah the only solice we have is that they will go over to halo reach.
Level 28

Studios