A Clan Management Website/Console Application Is Needed!

Ghosts Clans Discussions

I get it, people stare at their phones 24/7 why bother to make a website to manage the new game. BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE HAS A CELLPHONE OR IPAD OR IPOD OR I-WTF-EVER !

And why not release the app to the amazon app store for the other half of the tablet world?

STUPID STUPID STUPID

I love the game, i love the concepts of the new modes, I even love the fact that there is a phone app.  But I cannot manage my clan without a cellphone gimme flipping break.  How can you create this fantastic multi-platform clan architecture but not create at least the simplest website to manage it even though you boast your billion dollar channel sales.  we want a 100k website so we can actually use the functionality!

You better make it happen or your die-hard clans are going to GTFO and go to BF4. And I'm talking quickly.

Clans need to be manageable fully on the console as a bare minimum.  You cannot try to force people to buy cellphones because they don't have one or their's isn't compatible.

You could even put the app in an android emulator on your own website to save time!

SO_NUTCASE911
20 REPLIES 20

I totally agree!! I've been trying to find some forum to complain about it and I find out I'm not the only one who thinks so!!! They don't obviously think about their fans if they can't even think of the one who don't have money coming out their a** to spend on a smart phone!

wreckless_gem

dumbest move ever making the app not pc based,

the app works fine on most android  tablets and phones too .

irony given the amount of people who have bitched about the lack of pc app, I did actually ask Beachhead if I could release a how to for using the app on pc (not the method most people are aware of btw) and got told rather sharply it would be removed so a waste of my time...

Maccabi Level 75

i tried emulating jelly bean myself but had graphics card issues on my work computer.  going to try again when I get home.

SO_NUTCASE911

100% agree that we need a website.

LifeSong1

I think if all aspects of clan management including emblem editing/creation could be done on the console, then people would have less to whine about.  But a cellphone/tablet is bonkers

SO_NUTCASE911

Agreed completely! While I would prefer a browser based version, a console version at the very least I think is warranted. I was easily able to create emblems in the BO2 editor and I think many would like to have this feature and also the ability to approve applicants! That said, I'm so happy that they built in an invite feature!

Anyways, I was lucky to be able to download the App on my 2 year old iPod Touch but its so frustrating to try editing our emblem on the tiny touchscreen! Unless you have an iPad or Tablet sure seems like the App is more like a convenient feature to access on the go but for clan leaders we should have a better way to maintain our clans!

apollo2626

Yeh they did make it easy to invite people to the clan at least I was also VERY happy with that. 

Now make it easy to accept applications,change roles, kick, check stats of members, and create emblems and voila! hah.

SO_NUTCASE911

SO_NUTCASE911 wrote:

Now make it easy to accept applications,change roles, kick, check stats of members, and create emblems and voila! hah.

I find that changing roles and kicking users is also pretty easy to do in the game and even from the app. Emblems worked pretty well for me in the app to be honest though I'd love a website that I can get even more fine tune control on, but overall they did a good job (just have to figure out what the icons mean).

As for accepting applications I have not had to do that yet. I can't even remember where I saw the option. 

Regarding the checking of stats for members, I REALLY miss that feature of Elite. I have no way to know if a member is helping earn clan XP or just playing by himself all the time. I want to know how much Clan XP each clan member has earned us and right now there is NO way of getting that information.

LifeSong1

I agree, website or full in game management of our clans needs to happen soon

sfod-d

Studios