Antarctica is over - how'd you do?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Well, a 4th win out of 6 in platinum means there'll be a few more folk running around in full Bodycount gear now. No-one in our war seemed to bother overmuch so it wasn't a hard-fought victory. But a victory nonetheless

How did your clans fare? Anyone have a war which consisted of more than constant Core and HC TDM?

Bielsalmighty
37 REPLIES 37

My clan (I am the leader by the way) 22nd Legion started 2 days before the clan war would end and surprising enough we won at 1st MOTHERFIRETRUCKING place! Gold Division

Shout Out From General RTONY5 Xbox one user to

FUNxCON

WoodedDart

dualthreat14

KCnAK3

LilSasquatch17

and of course we saved best for last     ME

22nd Legion we are in fact recruiting I read my applications everyday we have 11 members and we are level 7.

Lolwaffers

Congrats on your win buddy. When considering applicants, bear in mind that the competition gets tougher as you go up the playercount brackets.

Good luck in Platinum

Bielsalmighty

" 1st MOTHERFIRETRUCKING place". Who in the hell would say that?

MoTionz
Highlighted

MoTionz wrote:

" 1st MOTHERFIRETRUCKING place". Who in the hell would say that?

Lolwaffers did, his name is just above his post.

Wraith Overlord

We won and we are going to give diamond division a go. This was the first time that we did not dominate from beginning to end , could've went either way so full props to Black-Kush for giving us the most competitive clan war to date.

MindSpazms Level 75

If there was a start time that suited my lot better then we'd play that too. Sadly the only one which is decent for EU is 6pm our time, and we dont tend to get on til 8

Bielsalmighty

I Agree the time slots aren't the best for us either but we decided to give it a shot.

MindSpazms Level 75

Well good luck. As I have said before they should have bundled this with deodorant as its going to be sweaty as hell!

Bielsalmighty

I'm Pretty frustrated. We earned 876 CPs only to get the big 2nd place to a Play Station clan whom I am pretty sure were boosting wins because of the Negative KD and W/L members on their roster, and the way they were able to get wins so fast.. We earned 725 CP in our last clan wars and barely won 1st by 5 pts. Again our only competition was a Play Station clan. I am thankful though because TFG has only gotten stronger due to these clan wars. We are 85 members with a 2 KD and now we have learned who is committed to winning. I will be kicking about 20 members. and I will definitely be making sure new members can play all game types... TFG SpitOnYou

SpitOnYou

Studios