Antarctica is over - how'd you do?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

If they divided up their teams properly, with their better players carrying the weaker ones then they could overcome those stats. Also, stats can be affected by trying for challenges etc. Good luck in your future wars, and props for putting up high CP scores!

Bielsalmighty

We just did not have all our members committed to the win. They were more worried that because they were playing game types that they were not comfortable with, that their stats would go down. So they are just not going to advance with TFG. The majority of our members have committed to moving forward to the Diamond division. I am wondering what factors are taken into consideration when match making is done. If we were to drop our clan to 50 members, would we still have to play against clans with 100 members?

SpitOnYou

Yep, you need a clearout for sure. Only stat I give a hoot about is my W/L, wont stop me from playing modes I'm not comfortable with though.

Bielsalmighty

They need to vary the times and days more. Working folk are at a pretty big disadvantage the way it is now. I think the way they do it is OK, but, really it all comes down to who can play the most, not who plays the best.

gotsomestars Level 75

Just had a thought, it would be neat to see losses subtracted. So if you had 5 players playing together and they win you get 5 , however if you also have one guy off on his own and he loses, it would be minus one. This would also stop the boosting that has been happening.

gotsomestars Level 75

gotsomestars wrote:

Just had a thought, it would be neat to see losses subtracted. So if you had 5 players playing together and they win you get 5 , however if you also have one guy off on his own and he loses, it would be minus one. This would also stop the boosting that has been happening.

That is a flipping brilliant idea

Maccabi Level 75

Actually now ive thought about it that isn't such a good idea as it would encourage clans to dashboard to protect thier wins it would still work to stop boosting but its not fair on any team they play against as they'd lose tbier rightful win

Maccabi Level 75

Ahh yah I didn't think about the famous dashboard. I guess it might work if a disconnect= a loss. Which would be better anyways. If you are disconnecting enough that it would really hurt you, you probably shouldn't be playing anyway.

gotsomestars Level 75

Not to urinate on your man's bonfire but I suggested the negative point for loss/disconnect a couple of weeks ago with no response haha. If they gave a loss for dashboarding like BO2 then that would work. If they fully committed to dedicated servers then dashboarding also wouldn't affect other players.

We live in false hope for an ounce of common sense from these designers I feel

TheHive-Grandad

Not only would that encourage dashboarding but with clan wars when you can play solo when your team is not on makes you rely to much on randoms. It would discourage people playing solo at there convienance ,so no have to disagree with the negative score for a loss. It might also keep clans from going into the game modes that they are not as comfortable with instead of grinding it out. Don't really see the upside of it.

MindSpazms Level 75

Studios