Antarctica is over - how'd you do?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

So my Clan beat the 2nd place clan by 111cp. Have a picture of the end of the war. NOW it says all top three clans got a tie? like WTF?! whyyyyyy!? we played like non freaking stop! why is it being glitched?

Anyone having the same problem.

Ill upload the pics later if you want of when the war ended

we had 788cp

2nd had 677

3rd had 429

now we are all "tied" at 788?

Magnet232

My clan of me, my wife, and son took our 3rd win.  We had 6 active clans in this one so it required a bit more strategy and time to win.  We ended up with 300+ CP.  We plan on staying in platinum to get the 4th win and then stay there because the XP bonus for controlling nodes helps us level faster.  I don't care about the diamond division ranks and rewards - I wouldn't use the camos anyway and I don't want to be forced into playing 3, 4 hour time blocks on a weekend.  I like to play when I can, not when I have to.

Anyway, it was nice to be grouped with clans that didn't try to work the system.

WhyNoName

'gratz, and good luck for the next one. The Bodycount Uniform is awful comfy...

Bielsalmighty

Win in Platinum, 547 points nine man clan against all 12's. Over 300 points ahead of second.

100% clan war win record still intact.

TheHive-Grandad

Pretty sure I ran into your lot trying for a 200-0 game on BO1 summit once. Not been humbled like that before or since, so I cant say that surprises me

Bielsalmighty

Ah the good old days of BO1, the last truly decent COD. Can barely buy a kill on these newer titles sometimes.

Although we did have a 200-0 on Studio on BO2 last week reminding us old boys that we still have it.

TheHive-Grandad

I'll take pride in that I managed to deny you guys the perfect score by squeaking in a cap on A. God knows the greenies and girl from work I was playing with were zero use

Bielsalmighty

That's also how I met these guys Bielsalmighty, I came up against them on Summit too and put in a performance while the rest of my team of randies left the game. After I got hammered by them they invited me in to play, then after six months I was asked if I'd like to change my tag. Been playing with them ever since.

TheHive-Grandad

Won our 6th straight platinum clan war - this time with 1114 points!

We worked VERY hard for our victory and welcome the diamond division.

Clan [Rx]Relapsed

JaTTMaNiaC1

Bielsalmighty wrote:

Well, a 4th win out of 6 in platinum means there'll be a few more folk running around in full Bodycount gear now. No-one in our war seemed to bother overmuch so it wasn't a hard-fought victory. But a victory nonetheless

my clan battled hard on the first night to gain a healthy lead then spent 4 days fighting the boredom of knowing we'd won the war and had nothing really to do other than watch our cp rise and see the other clans all battling over the same two nodes constantly... 

Maccabi Level 75

Studios