Bonus clan Xp rewards

SOLVED

Ghosts Clans Discussions

Unlike prior to the rio clan wars I actually paid attention to the clan Xp this time and even though the progress bar was not there the numbers shown that we were getting our Xp. We had jumped up 4 levels after the rio clan war and this time we jumped up 3 levels. Probably due to the increase of Xp required between levels as they get higher. Either way it is a nice suprise to see the clan level jump after each clan war

Has anyone seen where they said that they would reward clans with Xp ? If so can you either post a link here or point me in the right direction . I am not referring to the in game bonus Xp but the after the clan wars  Xp they many are getting along with there other rewards.

Thanks

MindSpazms Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to MindSpazms
Solution

Yeah...I know others have commented about receiving past clan XP but I never got any for my clan, but this is the first time we got 1st place and thus that may have something to do with it.  I just wish they would tell us how much XP we can expect and make it clear what the rewards are...oh wait...I forgot who I'm talking about as communication is NOT their strong suit

LifeSong1
8 REPLIES 8

Our clan was level 15 (half way through) yesterday after the clan war ended. We are now listed as a little ways into 17 so we took a pretty big jump. I never saw any XP bonus after any of the previous clan wars. We came in first in this war though so that may of had something to do with it. Either way...nice jump in Clan XP/Level!

LifeSong1

Ah so might only be the winning clan . And yes it's a pleasant suprise. Might be like the rest of the scoring system that is subject to change from clan war to clan war. Either way nice incentive to go for first even if you already have the body count. Congrats on the win.

MindSpazms Level 75
in reply to MindSpazms
Solution

Yeah...I know others have commented about receiving past clan XP but I never got any for my clan, but this is the first time we got 1st place and thus that may have something to do with it.  I just wish they would tell us how much XP we can expect and make it clear what the rewards are...oh wait...I forgot who I'm talking about as communication is NOT their strong suit

LifeSong1

My clan finished second in the war previous to Antarctica and shot up 3 levels.  I think they may have retro-actively applied clan XP since they were not awarding it on the first few wars.  We went up a rank and a half after finishing first in Antartica.

Trauma2daHead

they introduced it last clan war (yet ANOTHER thing BH forgot to announce)

As far as i know it awards clan xp based on the placement you get when the war ends, we came 2nd last war and got a big chunk of clan xp, 1st this war and got a really big chunk of clan xp

Maccabi Level 75

Wasnt sure if I missed out on a post, a twitter , a news feed on the app, ( too many sources ) or something with regards to this.

MindSpazms Level 75

How do you edit the clan? I am the leader; and there is no helmet with the gear, the only thing there is a

helmet and an arrow. Please help, i've posted this before, i really need a response, sorry for the inconvinience.

MyNameIsOrigina

MyNameIsOriginal wrote:

How do you edit the clan? I am the leader; and there is no helmet with the gear, the only thing there is a

helmet and an arrow. Please help, i've posted this before, i really need a response, sorry for the inconvinience.

You need to contact @ATVIAssist on Twitter as there is no work around to your issue. They are the only ones that can help you with this.

LifeSong1

Studios