Call of Duty® Ghosts Clan XP & Rewards FAQ

Ghosts Clans Discussions

my bet would be that your profile hasn't been loading properly. Clear the cache on your Xbox hard drive and after you load the game look and see if your clan details are locked or open in the barracks. If it's locked you won't be able to access any of your clan unlocks. Clearing the cache and reloading your profile will generally fix this. Look up on YouTube how to do it, it's easy tho, just like clearing cookies on PC

im0doin0it

For everyone's information my clan is level 25 and you don't get the red clan tags till you reach 26 and that is a long time. 300000 xp is needed to go from 25 to 26. This is just so everyone knows and doesn't get too excited when they get to 25 and it isn't red yet.

SlaughterKing1

It's not level 26, it's 'level 25 max'. And it was 350,000xp, not 300,000. My clan finished it a week and a half ago. And yes, Level 25 max is when you get the red tag.

im0doin0it

updated original post to include all the way up to Level 24. Just missing the name of the Level 25 patch I think.

apollo2626

does anyone know if you earn extra xp for winning clan wars? ive won 3 i think and have jumped like 2 level every time i.e. this last clan war my clan was at level 13 now were 16.

and1chewy

Be interested to hear from other clans on this as well. I've heard others say they've jumped levels after a Clan Wars win. Sadly my clan has not been able to score a win yet so I can not confirm. We're basically we're just a casual clan for Free-For-All'ers, have 75+ members in the Platinum Division, and so far been unable to successfully get ALL our members to help work for a Clan Wars win.

apollo2626

yeah that sux when you have that many people in your clan and cant come together cuz im sure the people your being put up against are coming together for the win. I only have 3 people and their all in my house so coming together isnt an issue for me

and1chewy

Yea it sucks, its almost impossible when we're placed against hardcore clans that earn 200 CP in the first day. Most of which are 100 member clans. Due to our casual nature, we're very lucky if we can get 2 parties going at the same time. Hopefully now that they have created the Diamond Division, some of the hardcore clans will opt into it, and my clan might have a chance. We're all very skilled, our Clan KD is 2.25 but just can't compete with clans that are running 5+ parties constantly during the entire duration of Clan Wars. It seems kinda unfair, its not so much about skill, but TIME and #'s, and 5 days is waaay too long. Should be something like it was before on ELITE, a few hours on a weekend where all could schedule time to participate. While I love the new way of earning Clan XP, Clan Wars has its flaws.

apollo2626

yeah just like anything it has flaws. I dont mind this way cuz you have a chance to catch up. Your problem is your clan size youll always be up again clans of a large #. clan wars dont look at is like well they only have this many people that play at one time they look at your overall size.

and1chewy

is there a reason why when your in clan vs clan by yourself you dont earn any clan XP? just wondering cant find an answer to it anywhere

sickamoose239

Studios