Call of Duty® Ghosts Clan XP & Rewards FAQ

Ghosts Clans Discussions

This is because you need at least 2 members from the same clan to be able to earn any clan xp, win or lose.

meteldj2

I know it may not make any sense letting a single clan members play clan v clan as you have to have 2 members playing to get xp but at least the upside to this now is that you can hopefully gains wins for the 'bromance' operation patches - obviously depends if your on the winning team

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Does this also count for infected? 1 win = 60 clan xp per member with the 450xp max

meteldj2

.its says on here at-lest one clan member. but i earn no xp

but comments here say you have to have at-lest 2 members ingame to get xp.

so which is it.

it cant be both.

if the page info is wrong and the comments are right. that you need 2 members top get xp.

then whats the point in opening the clan wars for single players

ConnorMacleod84

To earn Clan XP you must be playing with 2 or more clan members in the lobby.  If you play solo then you will NOT earn any Clan XP for your clan. 

LifeSong1

That makes sense BUT why, when clan wars are going on, do I have the "20% clan bonus" etc. on certain game types? After I play solo in those game types my post game score card has a "Clan xp earned" line added with XP. Is that just personal xp or clan?????

I've been wondering about this for a while. I'm in a clan but most are on PS3/4 (I used to be on PS3 now i'm on xone). I play solo most of the time.

I would be most grateful if I could just get a straight answer to this. If I need 2 or more people to earn xp then why even show the "20% bonus" crap when playing solo?

ZvErS

The bonus clan xp per game is for your multiplayer rank up only - not for the clan.  The only clan xp you can earn is when playing with other members of your clan.  The wins you get while playing solo, count toward the clan war when they are running - that is the only time playing solo helps your clan in any way.  Hope that helps.

WhyNoName

thanks. i get it now, and earning xp

now the new one is findin a bloody pc clan that like kc

ConnorMacleod84

not to forget its a piss take that clans are always core modes and never a kc option

ConnorMacleod84

I'd just play a lot of KC and see which clans drop in playing it... although I think it's sometimes better to find Clans who don't because if everyone only plays the same game mode, it'll screw the team in Clan Wars. I know a lot of my members love Hardcore, but they hate some core modes like Blitz or Cranked... We still have to play it, but there's times when we can't be bothered catching the node if it's been hard capped.

Jonny_McClatch

Studios