Can anyone tell me how they pick which clans battle each other in clan wars?

Ghosts Clans Discussions

is it by size?  skill?  hours played?  if by size what are the sizes of clans?  I have several players in my clan that don't play much some not at all anymore I don't want to add a couple and get into a much higher bracket  

ATVMatty
5 REPLIES 5

This thread might help.

Clan War Divisions

MindSpazms Level 75

Thanks but I checked it out and it looks like all they say is they are not telling us how it works on purpose!  this is insane  they expect you do get involved then they don't tell you the rules of the game

ATVMatty

True they didn't tell us everything but the just of it is clan size clan w/l. Good chance they haven't told us everything is Because they change it up a bit each clan war as they tweek it. Also so that people don't manipulate it in there favor. The scoring system has changed each clan war as well seems like they are trying to find which scoring system keeps it the most competitive.

MindSpazms Level 75

Having inactive clan members will make it difficult to win a clan war .

MindSpazms Level 75

Beachhead did tweet me saying;

"We first grade by size, then each of those grades are split by wins in the previous war"

and another reply;

"The wins needed to qualify for Platinum in a 10 member clan may differ to a 50 member".

Hope this helps.

But yes I do agree that no official statement/ blog has been made simply because changes are being made continuously at their leisure to meet the standards of the community.

ManicRUSH

Studios