Can't create a clan on cod ghost

Ghosts Clans Discussions

I left my old clan on elite and wanted to start a new one, but on my barracks menu my create clan is locked. Also the clan details still has my old clan that I left I have know idea why it is doing this. Help please??

oOMissMayh3mOo
4 REPLIES 4

anyone ? we all have this issue

Doctorpsylus

First things first, I would recommend trying to leave the clan. There are a few ways of doing this.

In Game -  Bring up your friends list in-game and go all the way to the right right until it shows you in your clan tab, highlight yourself then hit A and select leave clan.

In App - Click on the “Leave Clan” button (helmet with left arrow) at the top of the My Clan screen

Then, I would make sure you are completely out of any possible clan you are a part of. You may think you are only in one clan, but some people unknowningly were in up to 6 clans. Follow these steps to completely remove yourself from any clan you are a part of.  Once these are done, proceed to apply or join the desired clan.  It's a pain, but it's the only known workaround to this common issue.

11/14 Workaround: If the app says someone is in your clan but they really aren't (ie they don't appear in the clan on the Xbox), here's how to fix it:

1 - Have the clan leader use the mobile app and kick you from the clan (optional)

2- Have the user Log into the mobile app

3 - Go to the My Clan section

4 - Click on the Leave Clan Icon

5 - Log out of the mobile app

6 - Repeat items 2-5 until you are no longer in a clan (they may find themselves in a few different clans)

7 - Have the person invite you into the clan you want to join.

Source for these instructions (primarily #3, #4, and #17)

LifeSong1

you have to download the app which I can only find for iphones. its "call of duty app". which sucks because I do not have an iphone. I have android which did have the app but no longer supports it. and this is the only way to creat a clan in cod ghost. which I think is the stupidest thing ever! very un happy with it.

worldmarine61
Highlighted

you have to download the app which I can only find for iphones. its "call of duty app". which sucks because I do not have an iphone. I have android which did have the app but no longer supports it. and this is the only way to creat a clan in cod ghost. which I think is the stupidest thing ever! very un happy with it.

worldmarine61

Studios